2. We are a member of Clean Up the World .<br />Our mission:<br />To Clean Up Israel. <br />Our vision:<br />Increased awareness to visual effect of littering, <br />will lead to conscientious change in current polluting behaviour.<br />We ( are not for profit ) support and promote community actions that unite groups and individuals as the key to long term environmental change.<br />Our actions include support for both educational initiatives and practical environmental activities.<br />
3. Global Projects In Israel.<br />
4. Project Name: 2010 Int’l Coastal CleanUp in Israel<br />Estimated results: 35 Tons of rubbish from the<br />No of volonteers: 3500 volunteers , 20 beaches,<br />
5. Project Name: 2010 World Environment Day (UNEP’s)<br />Estimated results: 30 Tons of rubbish <br />No of volunteers: 3000 volunteers<br />
6. …” Millions across the globe will be cleaning up their local parks, waterways and forests…”<br />Ian Kiernan, CleanUp The World<br />
7. Other Projects.<br />
8. Our volunteers.<br />
9. Schools...<br />
10. Education and Youth Force:<br />… “ to include activities of soldiers awareness to environmental issues <br />and contribution to community”…<br />
11. Israel’s Youth Movements<br />The young leaders incorporate every year Environmental awareness & contribution activities. <br />Many of these activities are low budgeted & self funded, and so - limited in numbers. <br />In 2010 we supported several hundreds volunteers in various locations.<br />Our goal is establishing & supporting regular year round activities.<br />
12. Thousands of overseas Jewish Students in their gap year participate each year in such programs; <br />“Volunteering in Israel”<br />They study about Judaism, Israel, & Hebrew <br />(in some cases for college credit), <br />volunteer, travel, & befriend peers from Israel and around the world. These programs which lead to personal growth and strengthened Jewish identity are increasing in popularity.<br />In 2010 we supported hundreds of <br />overseas volunteers’ Clean-Ups.<br />
13. Some Other Partners…<br />
14. Our Activities to date included:<br /><ul><li> Promoting national and global campaigns.
15. Assistance with co-ordinating clean ups and providing information as required.
16. Internet publication of achievements (CUI, CUW, Facebook etc.)
17. Supporting small groups initiatives ( eg Bombamella recycling centre)</li></ul>We sponsor and support :<br /><ul><li> Physical Clean Up campaigns (clothing, transport, guides, amenities etc).
18. Educational and environmental awareness programs.
19. “Green” initiatives, Schools’ Environmental workshops, events and summits.
20. Projects such as up-lifting unprivileged neighbourhoods, “Adopt an area”</li></ul> campaign and more.<br />
21. Our Project’s Benefits:<br />Visual and environmental effect…<br />Raised Awareness…<br />Bridging social gaps<br />
22. 2011 Initiatives:<br />Expending current activities ; larger & broader sections of the community. Media & Targeted MarketingHigh level policy makers to initiate & include theme activities <br /> (Gov’t departments, Corporate Sustainable policy officers etc).<br />Broadening scope of activities :<br /> Promoting additional Global initiatives - (eg Barcelona treaty, UNEPs Billion Trees etc).<br /> Supporting small environmental initiatives - (eg Bdalim, Zalul, Pensioner 4 environment etc).<br /> Sponsoring waste reduction projects - (Recycling centres at schools, community centres etc).<br /> More beautifying projects - (ShikumSchoonot etc).<br />Developing our web site as centralised portal for Clean Up initiations.<br />
23. Budget:<br />Current Sources of Income: Donations from Australian Jewish Community Only<br /> In Kind Donations from Israeli Business community(JR Duty, Egged, Reebok, Carlsberg, IBI, Applied Materials…)/<br />Additional Sources of Income (Future ) Local & international fund raising via donations (Israeli Amuta)<br /> Israeli Governments Grants / Funding<br /> International Grants<br />Grounds for fund raising Green Initiative (Global / Local)<br /> Jewish Initiatives<br /> Social Gap Bridging (Arabs/Jews; Religious/Secular ; Israel/Global Cause…)<br /> Corporate Involvement & Support for sustainable policy<br />
24. Project’s Cost:<br /> Ongoing /Administration 450 – 600K NIS P/Annum Supporting 60000 volunteers in clean ups 900 – 1MIL NIS P/Annum<br />Supporting Green Summits (schools/sportclubs etc) 10-15K/ Summit<br />Supporting Other projects Per Case<br />