Title: Uncomfortable UX: making life difficult and improving your product
Description: No wireframe survives contact with the user. This is great for UX people, because it means our lives are never dull — but it also makes things complicated for developers who just want to get on and build something. While it can be uncomfortable to challenge a team’s assumptions about what you are building and who it’s for, it is absolutely worthwhile. In this session, I will talk about:
* getting over the fear of putting something half-finished in front of users
* how to get fast feedback from your users
* different ways to involve your team in research
* quick methods for communicating research findings
* some surprising ways that continuous feedback from users benefits everyone
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.