1. T@P India CHOCOLATE Pvt. Ltd.
TUSHAR N. CHOLE (MR13406)
PRERNA U. CHAVAN (HR13602)
AMOL G. DESHMUKH (FR13207)
2. Nature of Business (Manufacturing or Service)
• We are the Chocolate manufacturing firm seeks to produce highly quality of chocolate
and provide customer satisfaction by satisfying their needs.
•We introduce chocolate products which includes,
 milk chocolate
nutritious chocolate bar
liquid filled premium chocolate bar.
• Our target markets – Maharashtra and outside the country
3. Description of Business
• Nature of business
• Constitute of business Org.
• Factory Location
4. Marketing Plan
• We have made separate plan for separate age groups.
• Age Structure: -
Group- I 0-18 years: 38 % (0.48 billion)
Group-II 19-35 years: 27 % (0.34 billion)
Group-III 36-65 years: 30 % (0.38 billion)
Group-IV 66 above: 5.3% (0.06 billion)
• We will be targeting the first three groups covering 94.7 % of population.
Marketing Plan for Age group 0 to 18
Total Population: 0.483 billion
Studying in school: 0.241 billion
• We have traditions of distributing sweets to all school students after Flag
hosting on 15th August (Independence Day) & 26th January (Republic day).
• We can tie up with the schools as a distribution chain. In future this can be
extended to Birthday’s & Children's day.
• Uummm has more nutritional value for children's than any other sweet.
That we can say because we added grain granules in our nutritious bar
which children’s prefer not to eat as whole.
5.  Marketing Plan for Age group 19 to 35
Total Population: 0.343 billion
• Best way to catch this population on internet (on Facebook or any other social website).
Most people wishes birthday to their friends & family member on Facebook.
• We propose our company tie up with Facebook, So one week before birthday Facebook will give the reminder.
“Do you want to send chocolates on your friend’s birthday?”
• All the Cadbury chocolates options will appear. Select the Chocolate, Gift wrapping & Birthday message for your
friend & place the order online. The order will be received in district distributor system; same will be packed &
dispatched by Courier at the delivery address.
Birthday with Chocolates.
6.  Marketing Plan for Age group 36 to 65
Total Population: 0.381 billion
• This is majorly working population of India. This population
can be targeted on Birthday at office, for Gifting, on
marriages (with Marriage invitation card & after marriage),
on festivals, special occasions & many more occasions.
• Indian Chocolate Industry is a unique mix with extreme
consumption patterns, attitudes, beliefs, income level and
• So we think that bringing online sales(through Facebook) &
increasing the institutional sales(in unique way) would bring
prosperity and increase the sales of Uummm’s as a whole
again resulting in the goodwill of the company.
7. Price Strategy
Products & Segments Uummm’s Segments Product Pack size Rate Value
Uummm 9.2 Gram Rs. 5 Value
Uummm Shots 18.6 Gram Rs. 10 Value
Uummm 17 Gram Rs. 10 Value
Uummm 38 Gram Rs. 22 Mid-Tier
Uummm Crackle 42 Gram Rs. 35 Mid-Tier
Uummm Roast Almond 42 Gram Rs. 35 Mid-Tier
Uummm Fruit & Nut 42 Gram Rs. 35 Premium
Uummm Silk 60 Gram Rs. 55 Premium
Uummm Silk Fruit & Nut 60 Gram Rs. 55 Premium
Uummm Alcoholic Chocolate 100 Gram Rs. 955 Super Premium
Uummm Silk 145 Gram Rs. 125 Super Premium
Uummm Silk Fruit & Nut 145 Gram Rs. 125 Super Premium
Uummm Orange Peel 145 Gram Rs. 125
8. Promotion Strategy
After settlement of our business we will use following techniques
for promotional strategy:-
• Local news paper
• Local TV channel
• Local radio Station
• Hoardings in crowded areas
• Through pages and account on Social Networking Sites (Facebook & Twitter)
• We can also use mouth to mouth promotion strategy.
The core competencies on which our company will compete are:
9. FINANCIAL PLAN
Raising of Capital
10. Working Capital Decision
Cash & Credit
Type of Capital
Capital Investment in Physical
, Building, Machinery, Vehicl
Capital investment in
Capital investment in Intangible
Assets (Rs. 127,200.00)
11. Project Analysis:
Break Even Point =
Fixed Cost/Sales -Variable Cost*100
In Amount = 1591839*18/100
12. Profitability Ratios-
Net Profit Ratio =
Net Profit after Tax/Net Sales*100
ROI = Profit after Tax/Investment*100
Getting subsidies, concessions by government
13. Human Resources Plan
• Organization Structure
• Number of employees required at different level
Semi-skilled and Skilled employees – 20 (Accountants, administration, Technician,
QC, machinery handler, etc.)
Unskilled employees – 9 to10 (Driver, security guard, office boy, receptionist, etc.)
• Sources of recruitment – External (Advertising, consultancies, gate hiring, campus, etc.)
14. • Salary structure –
 for employees – 8,000 to 10,000 Rs./month
 for workers – 7,000 Rs./month
• Attract, motive and retain employees
 Employee benefit program ,employee motivational plan, promising opportunities.
 Motivate by training, held ownership, decision maker, consideration of suggestions.
Retain employees by retirement plans ,provide opportunities, allowances, gratuity, and keeping
15. Production Plan
• Land required - 6500sq.ft.
• Total Machinery - 04 Unit
• Shift Schedule - two shifts
• Weak Off - Friday
• Production Capacity
• Quality Control
Taste of the product,
Quality of the product,
Cheap labour cost.
Overreliance on the mature
market, Small number of
Emerging market in India,
Increasing demand of
Loss of competitiveness to
rivalries that expand into
international market, rising
price of major raw materials