Be the first to like this
Carrie Nauyalis, New Product Development Solution Evangelist At Planview Highlights Speakers, Resource Areas And Offerings For PIPELINE Virtual Conference And Hub For Innovative Product Development
A combination of online accessibility, compelling speakers and resources with practical advice has led PIPELINE to be a success over the past 5 years, connecting thousands of product developers across a variety of industries to each other and to significant thought leaders and experts in innovation.
The PIPELINE Virtual Conference and Hub is an online event platform and resource center bringing you:
• Actionable strategies that you can apply immediately
• Best practices to speed time to market, strengthen brand positioning, and stay ahead of the competition
• The ability to connect with peers to share insights and lessons learned
• Access to the year-round Product Development & Innovation resource center
Carrie Nauyalis, New Product Development Solution Evangelist At Planview is the featured guest joining host Cindy F. Solomon who is broadcasting live from Studio132 for the Global Product Management Talk on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at the simultaneous times of 10:00 AM Pacific Time, 11:00 AM MST Denver, 12:00 Noon CST Chicago, and 1:00 PM EST Boston.
Participants are welcome to listen live athttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/prodmgmttalk (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prodmgmttalk) and/or call in to talk on the show (323) 927-2957 and participate on Twitter by following @ProdMgmtTalk and using the hashtag #ProdMgmttalk (Best live listening quality is to call in to listen on the line during the show.)
Carrie says, "I'm excited to talk about the upcoming PIPELINE conference with the Global Product Management Talk community so they can join us online beginning June 6! This year's line up of speakers, new Product Development & Innovation resource center, and access to best practices and applicable strategies is an amazing opportunity."
· PIPELINE is free to attend. Register now PIPELINEconference.com http://bit.ly/1pdckLk Events available beginning June 6, 2014
· More than 4,000 participants from 95 countries have attended over the past four years.
· Offers product development practitioners access to experts as well as practical information they can use right away.
· From idea to launch to end-of-life, the content will appeal to any professional involved in the end-to-end product development process.
· Newly designed PIPELINE virtual platform serves as a resource center for 12 months.
· PIPELINE 2013 was named Event of the Year category in Best in Biz Awards for virtual conference on innovative product development.
Pipeline Virtual Conference and Hub for Innovative Product Development opening June 6 - Register free: http://bit.ly/1pdckLk