1. Smart Pause/Smart Scroll: Samsung takes theGalaxy S IIIs Smart Stay feature a step further, andsenses when you look at the screen of the phone or awayfrom it, automatically scrolling up and down websitesand e-mails, and pausing and resuming videos.
2.Air View/Air Gesture: With Air gestures you cansimply move your hand to accept or reject calls, changemusic tracks, browse the web and your photo gallerieswithout actually touching the phone. Air gesture, on theother hand lets you preview emails, photos and othercontent by hovering your finger over the screen.
3. Group Play: You can transfer and instantly view orplay documents, music files, photos, and other contentto other Galaxy S4 handsets. It even supports multi-player games.
4.S-Voice Drive: Samsung adds a new interface to its S-Voice voice assistant to offer functionality when youredriving.
5. S-Health: You can track your workouts, daily intakeand weight, and monitor your blood pressure, and bloodglucose levels with the app.
6. Temperature and Humidity sensors: The Galaxy S4also features temperature and humidity sensors to knowthe current status of your surroundings.
7.Dual camera features: The phone allows you tosimultaneously shoot with its 13-megapixel rear and 2-megapixel front cameras. So you can place yourself in agroup photo while shooting it or give a peek of yoursurroundings while being on a video call.
8. Sound & Shot feature: You can capture up to 9seconds of audio while capturing a picture to make itmore interesting.
9. Drama shot: You can combine all stages of action thattakes place in burst mode into one photo with thisfeature. So if youre taking a photo of someone running,you can combine many pictures to depict the act ofrunning in one picture.
10. S-Translate: The phone translates voice and text onthe fly through this tool. It is integrated with the e-mailand messaging app, in addition to being present througha standalone app.