1. EVENT PROMOTION AND CONTROLLINGGETTING OUT MORE FROM YOUR EVENTS
2. Why LIVE Event Assessment The Working Fields The Interviews The ResultsImproving Events and being more effectiveYou might face the following problems and challenges...
3. Why LIVE Event Assessment The Working Fields The Interviews The ResultsImproving Events and being more effectiveWe have developed a solution to solve your problems and challenges in an effective andefficient way. LIVE Event Assessment enables you to get and ensure:
4. Why LIVE Event Assessment The Working Fields The Interviews The ResultsWhat we do: working before, during and after the eventOur aim is to deliver you a full picture on the effectiveness and the fulfillment of the success factors ofyour events. That is why the CCI MEDIA LIVE Event Assessment team does not start the analysisonly during the event but is working on it already in advance. Before the event During the event After the event Monitoring the impact of the event on Data collection by interviewing Analysis of the collected data. social media: On how many platforms are key stakeholders. stakeholders talking about the happening? How many are participating? Collect expectations from potential Record the athmosphere of the Unique information and visitors by assessing major concerns event by taking pictures and audiovisual sources are posted on expressed on social media. video recordings. the Company website and social media platforms. Provide practical information about the Publishing live tweets on social Using the material for keeping and event via social media platforms, blogs media platforms. acquiring audience, sponsors and etc. partners.
5. Why LIVE Event Assessment The Working Fields The Interviews The ResultsWhat we do: different questionnaires for different targetsWe have developed different questionnaires that we will use - based on the success factors of eventsthat were proven by research and best practice*. Two levels of stakeholders will be interviewed:The visitors, and the people actively involved in the event: media, sponsors, staff andparticipants. Audience Visitors Staff Sponsors Media Participants *The model was developed by CCI COTTING and its partner Dr. Patrick Cotting, Faculty Member and Professor for Event Management at USI Lugano (Università della Svizzera Italiana) and IE Business School, Madrid.
6. Why LIVE Event Assessment The Working Fields The Interviews The ResultsYour Results: not only data, but also promotionThe unique methodology of the LIVE Event Assessment allows you to profit on multipledimensions; the approach does not only provide you with valuable data on the event and itsstakeholders, but will in the same time promote the event. Contact Data Collect visitors Interviews Contact Data analysis potential expectations collectionCollection followers BEFORE THE EVENT DURING THE EVENT AFTER THE EVENT Promotion Provision of Promotion on social Taking photos and Uploading photos andPromotion information media videos videos on social media BEFORE THE EVENT DURING THE EVENT AFTER THE EVENT
7. Why LIVE Event Assessment The Working Fields The Interviews The ResultsTo summarize: your benefits Before the event During the event After the eventLow cost methodology thanks to own team with Master studentsand a proven methodologyFocus on the real success factors of eventsIncreased promotion, visibility and number of followers on socialmedia platformsImmediate information and feedback from stakeholders.Problem relieving and immediate solutions’ proposalDelivery of a controlling report, including videos
8. We are happy to serve you:CCI MEDIAZilstrasse 27CH-8153 Zürich-RümlangE-Mail: email@example.comWeb: www.cci-media.comDr. Patrick Cotting, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.orgDirect Line for you: +41 79 637 04 19