1. Fix your measuring stick
2. Appearance isn’t everything –
but it is something
3. Do due diligence on yourself first
4. Keep track of add backs
Follow these steps to garner top-dollar.
for more information vist www.cbiz.com
- ensure you are following good accrual
accounting and accounting principles
- these are atypical business expenses
a seller can add back to the EBITDA.
- keep in mind that first impressions and the
feel of a business matter!
- look under the hood of your business. This is the
best way to prepare and fix areas that negatively
affect you - while you still have time.