SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
Case solution: Vyra Launch submitted by Roopali Chug and Sumeet Gaikwad from IIM Indore ...
Case solution: Vyra Launch submitted by Roopali Chug and Sumeet Gaikwad from IIM Indore
The Case Study:
Vyra Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an IT start up based out of Bangalore, India; Vyra has developed a new age mini browser for mobile phones, as it sees a great potential in its relevance in coming 5 years. Vyra has a team of 5 geeks working on it and they are planning to launch the browser in the next 2 months.To promote Vyra, they need to hire a digital agency to help them in launching their product on social media channels.
Vyra wants their mini browser to become a hit amongst the age group 20-45 and hence want a digital marketing strategy targeting the same! Vyra would be available on every famous app store like iTunes, Google Play and Windows!
Salient Features of Vyra:
The New Age Mini Browser for Mobile Phone
- The developers chose to make this browser available only in one format – Java MIDP 2.1 – as it
is compatible with every modern cell phone.
- Full text select and find text function just like desktop browsers.
- Tabbed browsing with thumbnail images and page zoom
- Download function to help users download files from the phone,
- Email service which supports many online email mailboxes and different types of attachment
- Feed Service which you can sync with your Facebook account, giving you relevant news all day
long from across the web.
Vyra Technologies wants to create online conversations around “Vyra” by engaging relevant people in order to create familiarity for the product. They want a marketing campaign which will correctly position Vyra in their niche thereby challenging rivals like Opera Mini, UCWEB etc.