What is Mingle?
● An online networking event
● Hassle-free, cheap, and fun
way to meet valuable connections.
● The best part? Networking in your
sweatpants is completely
Need a little more persuading?
Here are five great reasons why you should mix with Mingle:
● It's Hassle-Free Networking
● It's Cheap - Wait, It’s FREE!
● It's Not Intimidating Or Awkward
● It’s Organized
● It's FUN!
● You can join anywhere you go, whether you’re at the airport,
hanging by the pool, or on your couch.
● If you want to take a break, you can always excuse yourself
and jump back in when you’re ready.
It's Hassle-Free Networking
It's Cheap - Wait, It’s FREE!
● Buying drinks, filling up your gas tank, and paying expensive
attendance fees for networking events adds up quickly.
● A Mingle event is FREE, which could be a savings of about
$600 a year for you(especially if you’re hitting multiple events
per month - which could have you spending about
It's Not Intimidating Or Awkward
The fact is, networking is something we all need to deal with on a
daily basis. But why does it have to be intimidating or awkward?
● Well, it doesn’t - not with Mingle!
● Mingle makes it easy for people to connect online, build
professional relationships, and make it easier for them to
meet in-person - if they feel so inclined!
Mingle automatically tracks who you’ve chatted with and lists
them in your dashboard after your conversation ends. It brings
up their LinkedIn Profile, and even allows you to take notes on
Mingle is sort of like speed dating - you could call it speed
connecting. You have 8 minutes to introduce yourself, learn a
little bit about the other person, and find commonalities. It’s like a
game - And it’s addicting!
WHEN: Tuesdays – 12:00-2:00PM EDT
HOW TO SIGN UP: Check out our “How-To” video below!
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.