Dental Implants Free Consultation
Dental Implants Philadelphia
What is a Dental Implant?
• Dental implants are small devices, similar
in appearance to a screw that can be used
to replace one or more missing teeth.
• Implants can also be used to secure a
dental bridge or even a full set of
permanent dentures. Dental implants
were designed to replace tooth roots and
help preserve a patient’s facial structure
and dental health.
Convenient, Natural Looking
• By Design Dental is one of the few practices
that can complete every step of the implant
• We employ a team of
prosthodontists, restorative dentists, and oral
surgeons under one roof
• Allows patients to receive their new
restorations in a single visit.
• Use biocompatible materials.
• The titanium implant post allows the post
to bond with bone tissue.
• The porcelain used to create the crowns
added to the top of the implant mimics
the translucent qualities of enamel.
• your new implant has the ability to blend
seamlessly with your smile.
Free Dental Implant Consultation
• The first step in restoring your
smile through dental implants
is to schedule a free dental
implant consultation at the
By Design Dental Implant
Center located in King of
• To schedule your free consultation call us at
484-231-1177, or you can fill out our online
• Once we receive your inquiry,
one of our patient education
consultants will contact you
• During your free dental
implant consultation, we
will be provide you a clear
outline of the dental implant
treatment solution, estimated
cost, dental implants financing
options, and the time required
for your procedure.
• We will also give you the
opportunity to ask any
questions you may have
regarding the procedure.
• As a reminder, this free consultation is
available at no cost to you.