How Much Does a Wheel Hub Cost?source: http://www.buyautoparts.com/howto/how-much-does-a-wheel-hub-cost.htmHow much you can expect to pay if youneed to replace one of your WheelHubs, Wheel Bearings, or Wheel HubAssemblies. Plus, tips on how to savemoney on new Wheel Hubs.
How Much Does a Wheel Hub Cost?• Car repair and tune ups are always needed atsome point in your car’s life. With time andusage components become worn out andinefficient. The wheels are obviously one ofthe most heavily used parts, so maintaining asolid connection between the wheels and thecar chassis is very important for a smooth ride.source: http://www.buyautoparts.com/howto/how-much-does-a-wheel-hub-cost.htm
• There are two maincomponents that might needreplacing. It could just be aworn out wheel bearing,which serves to reduce frictionand support the weight of thecar. If the bearings becomeloose and worn out, you willhear a rubbing or grindingnoise. This indicates a need forrepair or replacing the parts.source: http://www.buyautoparts.com/howto/how-much-does-a-wheel-hub-cost.htmDiagnosing a Failing Wheel Hub
• However, the issue could be with the entirewheel hub assembly, which joins the wheel tothe vehicle. A faulty wheel hub will make agrinding sound, when driving your vehicleforwards. In many cars the hub assembly isalso connected to the anti-lock brakingsystem. So if the ABS lights turn on, this couldbe because of a failing wheel hub.source: http://www.buyautoparts.com/howto/how-much-does-a-wheel-hub-cost.htmDiagnosing a Failing Wheel Hub
• The cost of a wheel hub (assembly or bearings)can start from as low as $60 and go well over ahundred dollars. The make and model of yourcar, will determine the exact price.• Before replacing the wheel hub bearings makesure to double-checked if it is the front or rearbearings and whether it is on the left or right. It’seasy to mix it up and accidentally replace thewrong one. You don’t want to end up payingtwice for a simple job.source: http://www.buyautoparts.com/howto/how-much-does-a-wheel-hub-cost.htmLabor and Part Costs
• You might be used to the convenience of buyingreplacements parts directly from the mechanic. Butwith the right know-how, you can save a lot of moneyon car parts by purchasing from online stores. Thenafter you buy the wheel hubs from us, take them backto your mechanic for install, and only pay them forlabor. You can save hundreds, sometimes eventhousands by doing this.source: http://www.buyautoparts.com/howto/how-much-does-a-wheel-hub-cost.htmHow to Save Money on a Wheel Hub
• To find the correct wheel hub that isguaranteed to fit your car at an unbeatableprice, use the Year, Make, and Model searchat the top left of this page. If you find thewheel hub cheaper somewhere else, give oneof our US based auto specialists a call and wewill match that price, 1-888-907-7225. Allwheel hub orders over $50 come with FreeShipping and an industry leading warranty.source: http://www.buyautoparts.com/howto/how-much-does-a-wheel-hub-cost.htmFind Your Wheel Hub
How Much Does a Wheel Hub Cost?The EndFor more Auto How To Tips visit, http://www.buyautoparts.com/howto/If you need to purchase an auto part- Visit www.buyautoparts.com- Call 1-888-907-7225- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgTHANKSsource: http://www.buyautoparts.com/howto/how-much-does-a-wheel-hub-cost.htm