Measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts with metrics like leads and lead conversion in the B2B space can be quite complex. Sales cycles are long and often many people from a company participate in the sales process. Marketing campaigns acquire new leads but also nurture people already in the sales process and often the people influencing the sale are unknown (never become a lead).
- Understand the true value of your digital marketing efforts in a B2B world:
- Measure success of search and all digital marketing channels based on the whole sales funnel
- How to aggregate metrics from individuals at the company level (see all influencers in the evaluation process)
- Measure success of marketing campaigns and assets based on their intent.
- Show these concepts applied in a specific case study to optimize digital marketing, re-market, support sales and influence campaign development.