1. •7 Pillars To Profit - Increase YourProfits by 50% - 100% in the next 12months Live WorkshopHow To Unlock £5,000 - £100,000 Of UntappedProfits From Your Business In The Next 30 Days.With Lorraine Fernandes of The Fernandes Group
2. Overall Goal of Workshop• The overall goal of the workshop is to uncover the £...... profit potential in your business.• Focus on 7 proven time tested profit strategies• Ideas for implementation
3. What you’ll walk away with today• Top 1 or 2 most profitable strategy to implement in the next 30 days.• Profit Acceleration Worksheets to revisit• Learn how to accelerate the Implementation process
5. A (short bit about me...) then over to you 15 years helping businesses with their Sales Increased sales by 600% within 4 months Using the proven strategies I teach for over 15 years and they work every time. Studying successful business owners almost all my life. Invested heavily into Mentors Running my own business for the past 5 yrs
6. The challenge we face-• We might know the ways to increase sales...• Have lots of ideas...
7. Companies are leaving stacks of money on thetable by not implementing the fundamentals!A recent Business Coaching Program Survey revealed the % of companies NOT systematically deploying these Proven profit strategies. These were all businesses who spent between £2000-£20,000 on how to build businesses more successfully.% NOT implemented;• Upselling at point of purchase- 91%• Actively Reselling Customers- 93%• Deploying a Formal customer Relationship program- 96%• Asking for referrals – 89%• Building Strategic Alliances- 95%• Optimising Best Practices- 95%Systematically & Predictably Working
8. 5 key levers to grow your business. Refresher 5 key levers to grow your business.• Number of Leads - Get more customers coming through the doors• Conversion Rate - Convert more enquiries into sales• Number of Transactions - Increase the frequency a customer purchases• Your Profit Margin - Increase the profit margin per sale• Average Spend per Sale - Increase the average sales amount per customer Keep in mind as we go through Workshop
9. Story of a Window Cleaner
10. Window Cleaning Service How Many Extra Units Sold Per Year 50 How Many Extra £ Per Unit £100 How Much Total Added £ In Sales £5,000 How Much Profit (based on 50% margin) £2,500 1 Year Profit £2,500 5 Year Profit £12,500
11. Profit Strategy 1-2The Power of: CROSSELL UPSELL DOWNSELL
12. Give more Value• Cross-selling is selling an additional product to existing customers, usually related to what theyve already bought. Eg. Waiter asks Would you like salad with your main course?• Up-selling is selling a better & more valuable(but usually more expensive) product or service to customers, after theyve decided on a cheaper product.
13. Effective because.....• Customer need has already been matched and they are ready to take action they are already in a buying mode,• They already like and trust you and are open and positively inclined to another purchase.• How this serves your customer: MORE VALUE Remind then of added benefits that can be derived from the additional purchase.
14. How’s that for “tried and proven”? Profit strategy that produces 30% of one of the world largest companies profits – and has for 30 years.
15. Over to you ....... Share• DiscussThink of a time when you’ve said YES
16. JUST ASK• Maybe you worry about irritating them with too many offers to buy more. Don’t. Surveys show that most buyers appreciate being told about additional products or services that might better meet their needs or about new items that were not offered in the past. It’s a way of demonstrating that you are aware of their needs and care about their satisfaction. Focus on customer needs - not yours.
17. Ideas to improve your opportunities for cross- selling and up-selling• Let nature take its course selling tennis racquets, for example, you can also offer a bag, balls, lessons and accessories.• Stay relevant. Offering socks with shoes is certainly a good fit.• Post expert recommendations. When you buy a book on Amazon.com, for example, the site automatically lists other books purchased by people who bought the same book you just ordered.• Train Customers of the benefits. how do the additional products or services complement the original purchase and further solve the customer’s problem.• Timing is important. low priced digital camera, =disappointed in a lack of features or performance,= they may really want a higher priced model.
18. Ideas for a downsell• Health Club- Off peak• Chiropractor- Increased business by offering a small number of scholarships at less favourable times/less flexible• Mobile phone companies- payments are spread, interval purchasing• Business Coach- saw a 300% increase in sales by taking his year program and just charging for strategy session and 3 small payments• Information Marketers- Moving the Freeline Do you have quiet times in the year? What options do you provide?
19. Reflect and calculate How Many Extra Units Sold Per Year 50 How Many Extra £ £100 Per Unit How Much Total £5,000 Added £ In Sales How Much Profit £2,500 (based on 50% margin) 1 Year Profit £2,500 5 Year Profit £12,500
20. Profit Strategy 3Increase The:FREQUENCY LONGEVITY Of Client Purchases AUTOMATICALLY
21. 1)Customer Loyalty programsDebenhams launches loyalty app ffers mers wit h ‘special’ o Reward e xisting custo Invitations to special promotions Customer appreciation nights and notifications of exclusive offerings
22. 2)Frequent communication- Visit customers often- Keep in touch using Social Media- Email marketing or newsletter ( keep in touch or else they will leave)- Phone calls- Invitations• Make an offer on the next purchase• Run Competitions• Offer branded promotional gifts• Offer with an expiry date.
23. Automate• Health Supplement- Juice Plus (4 month supply) pay monthly• Wen- shampoo & conditioner (Automatic quartely shipment)What other Subscription services can you think of ?
24. Increased Visits
25. Window Cleaning Service How Many Extra Units Sold Per Year 20 (extra cleanings) How Many Extra £ Per Unit £500 How Much Total Added £ In Sales £10,000 How Much Profit (based on 50% margin) £5,000 1 Year Profit £5,000 5 Year Profit £25,000
26. Reflect on your business and calculate• What would happen if you increased the number of times a customer buys from you? Plus keep them longer
27. Reflect and calculate How Many Extra 20 (extra Units Sold Per Year cleanings) How Many Extra £ £500 Per Unit How Much Total £10,000 Added £ In Sales How Much Profit £5,000 (based on 50% margin) 1 Year Profit £5,000 5 Year Profit £25,000
28. Profit Strategy 4Develop a: Customer ‘WOW’ program A 5% change in client retention IMPACT PROFITS BY 25%-85%
29. Losing customers is devastating to your profits! Retention is the Key Studies show - reducing your attrition rate by just 5% can increase your profits by 25%-85% or more.Costs over 6 times to sell to a new customer as is does to sell to an existing.
30. Example:Grew Business to 38 Million• Richelle owns the only women owned utility company in U.S Wowing welcome – Planned 45 days of Thankyou Birthdays Thankyou cards Gifts-pens Reactivation process in place- Win back program
31. Following study based on research across a wide range of businessesWhy Customers don’t return1% die;3% move away;5% have other contacts;9% competitive reasons;14% product dissatisfaction;68% indifference by staff.I’m sure you’ve spotted the fantastic opportunity from these statistics
32. Example:CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP SYSTEM• Are People Going To Refer You If You DON’T Have A Strong Relationship?• Are They Going To Pre-Buy From You? “HCC – The 59th Fastest Growing Company in the USA Used A Systematic 10 Point Customer Service Program and Retained 96% Of Customers Over an 8 YEAR Period!” Distinctions From The Formula: First 30 Days: Produce Results That Delight Customers Beyond Wildest Expectations CEO Called 250 out of 500 Clients Every 60 Days To Personally Check They Were OK
33. Richard Branson’s Advice “Be the best in your field, be better then your competition, let others see you as the best.” “Take care of your customers”
34. Reflect and calculate Reduction in Lost Customers 20 How Many Extra £ £1,000 Per Unit How Much Total £20,000 Added £ In Sales How Much Profit £10,000 (based on 50% margin) 1 Year Profit £10,000 5 Year Profit £50,000
35. Profit Strategy 5“Gain more REFFERALS” By having a process WARNING: If You Don’t Set This Up Correctly It Will Fail, There Are 15 Common Reasons That Most Referral Systems Fail. Do It Right INCREASE PROFITS BY 1300%
36. Referrals• Growing your business through referrals is both the least costly and the most powerful marketing strategy. However, 94% of small businesses lack a formalized system. The businesses that do are hugely successful.
37. Example ; Devere GroupDeVere has more than60,000 clients in overa hundred countries.worlds largest independentfinancial consultancy group
38. Referral Partners Imagine that you had a group of 100 people who were willing to refer clients to you. Now, imagine further that this "circle of 100" were people whose own work put them in touch with your potential clients every day.Spend 3 minutes Brainstorming IDEAS
39. Window Cleaning Service New Customers 12 How Many Extra £2,500 £ Per Unit How Much Total Added £ In £30,000 Sales How Much Profit £15,000 (based on 50% margin) 1 Year Profit £15,000 5 Year Profit £75,000
40. Reflect and calculate New Customers How Many Extra £ £ Per Unit How Much Total Added £ In £ Sales How Much Profit £ (based on 50% margin) 1 Year Profit £ 5 Year Profit £
41. Profit Strategy 6Increase The Number of complimentary :PRODUCTS AND SERVICES•Expand Purchase Patterns•Having a Brochure Is NOT Enough•Be Pro-Active With Your OfferingsYOUR CLIENTS BUY
42. Lifetime Customers• How will you turn your customers into Lifetime Customers, while simultaneously expanding the items they currently purchase. How will you get them to purchase more of what you provide consistently and effortlessly.
43. Window Cleaning Service Additional purchases 10 How Many Extra £500 per year £ Per Unit How Much Total Added £ In £5,000 Sales How Much Profit £2,500 (based on 50% margin) 1 Year Profit £2,500 Cleaning Drains 5 Year Profit £12,500 & Guttering
44. Reflect and calculate Additional Purchases 10 How Many Extra £ £ Per Unit How Much Total Added £ In £ Sales How Much Profit £ (based on 50% margin) 1 Year Profit £ 5 Year Profit £
45. Profit Strategy 7Create:LEVERAGE YOUR OWN SUCCESS An Increase in Close Ratio From 12% to 13% = An 8% Increase in Your Business!
46. Let’s looks at your sales processNot knowing about potential sales opportunities guarantees missing out on potential salesThe sales process is asequence of events that leadan identified prospect tobecoming a profitablecustomer
47. Increase conversionsPeter Drucker said“There is only one valid definition of business purpose: To create a customer”Eg; New lead Research Contact Define needs Verify details Design and present Negotiate &close Take 5 Minutes Repeat business
48. Window Cleaning Service The Power Of Up/Cross/Down Sell £2,500 £12,500 Conditioning Customers To Buy £5,000 £25,000 Customer Relationship System £10,000 £50,000 Active Referral System £15,000 £75,000 Expanded Purchase Pattern £2,500 £12,500 Leverage Your Own Success £6,000 £30,000 Total Profit Impact £41,000 £205,000 Cost of Implementation: £0
49. Your Business The Power Of Up/Cross/Down Sell £ £ Conditioning Customers To Buy £ £ Customer Relationship System £ £ Active Referral System £ £ Expanded Purchase Pattern £ £ Leverage Your Own Success £ £ Total Profit Impact £ £ Cost of Implementation: £0
50. And The Winners is.... This Voucher Can Be Redeemed On Any Of The Courses, Programs, Events & Products Offered By The Fernandes Group
51. Pick Top 1 Strategy to Implement
52. What do we need for Successful
53. Prior to Executing a Plan• Sell in the Idea Internally• Check your available resources• Measure to manage• Test on a small scale Implementation is the carrying out, execution, or practice of a plan
54. In summary All you need to do is implement these time tested, proven marketing and sales methods to achieve the same results as the ultra successful companies they were modelled after.You can take what is proven to work and adapt it to your business
55. Invitation Join The 90 Day Fast Track Program• 3 x Half Day Power Sessions (in person) – Valued £2,250• 9 x 1-2-1 Telephone Training & Accountability Calls – Valued £1,347• 3 x Monthly Implementation Blueprints – Valued £1,497• 1 x Snapshot Pre-Pack – Valued £197• 3 x Tickets to Monthly Mastermind Event – Valued £147• 1 x Lifetime Subscription to BB Network – Valued £197 plus• 1 x i3 Individual Profiling – Valued £47• Total Value - £5,682.00
56. Today Only InvitationJoin The 90 Day Fast Track Program 1 Time Investment of Just £1,497 Or 3 Easy Breezy Payments of Just £597 Saving You Over £4,000
57. My 100% Double Happiness Guarantee Generate profits that will pay for this program at least 5 times over! Help you successfully implement — all requiring little time, money, effort or risk. Help you customise and apply these powerful, proven growth strategies to your unique business. Or Your Entire Investment REFUNDED 100% No Questions Asked!
58. Now, How Much Did You Unlock?How To Unlock £5,000 - £100,000 Of UntappedProfits From Your Business In The Next 30 Days.www.lorrainefernandes.comWith Lorraine Fernandes of The Fernandes Group
59. How we can help How we assist you with our Business Programs:• Deliberately increase sales• Create results in all Business areas• Stay the course for your decided success• Get clear on your fastest business Growth opportunities• Increase real profits, with no or very little money, time, effort or risk• Find profits that already exist within your current business• To maximise client conversion opportunities• To easily generate more leads from within your business• To maximise client conversion opportunities• Apply the science of communication for increased sales and service• To systemise your business so that you can make predictable profits year after year, and work less hours