1. Businesses and MobileWhy Your Business Needs A Mobile ExperienceBusinessApps360.com
2. • The growth of the mobile industry isincredible• In just over 3 years, over 20 billion apps havebeen downloaded between iPhone andAndroid devices.iPhone salesin millionsMobile Industry
3. • Over 500,000,000 Android phones have been activated• Over 300,000,000 iPhones have been activated• Android owns 47% of the U.S. smartphone market• iPhone owns 29% of the U.S. smartphone marketGrowing Numbers
4. Why Mobile?• FACT: Customers are using mobile to find yourcompetition.• Source: Google "Understanding Smartphone Users," 2011
5. Why Mobile?• FACT: Not having a mobile experience can lose youbusiness.• Source: Compuware, "What Users Want from Mobile,"2011
6. Mobile Searches on Valentine’s Day• Google released data in February 2013 showing that:– In the U.S., 62% of total searches for popular national chain restaurants onValentine’s Day occurred on high end mobile devices or tablets.
7. Why Mobile Apps?• FACT: Your customers prefer apps over mobile websites.• Sources: comScore, Alexa, Flurry Analytics, 2012BusinessApps360.com
8. Mobile Business App Industry is Headed for $50 Billion• A New Report from Strategy Analyticsshows 200 million mobile workers will beusing mobile business apps in 2013.• Predicts that the revenue associated withthese mobile business apps will increasefrom $25 billion in 2012 to almost $50billion by the end of 2017.
9. Consumers and Mobile• "The consumer mobile experience hastaught mobile workers to expect, evendemand, access to information andapplications from anywhere using mobiledevices," said Mark Levitt, director ofbusiness cloud strategies.
10. Workers and Mobile• "Mobile workers have moved beyond justmobile email and messaging to includeother collaboration apps such asconferencing, productivity apps such ascontent authoring, and business processapps such as CRM and even ERP.” -Strategy Analytics
11. Businesses and Mobile• "The business imperative for workers to beproductive while on the way to, from andat customer and other remote work sites isdriving the rapid mobilization of businessapps.” - Strategy Analytics
12. Advantage of Being Flexible• Mobile technology is one of the biggestadvantages open to small businesseslooking to gain an edge over largeenterprises, and mobile apps are at theforefront of this trend.• Small businesses, with their ability to beflexible, are poised to be the big winners,here.
13. Advantages of Mobile• Employees can quickly share information andmake decisions no matter where they are.• Business partners, suppliers, and distributorscan connect to your company through customapps that are surprisingly easy to build.• Customized mobile app solutions can helpyour business explore new opportunitieswhile the big boys are still trying to schedulemeetings to discuss what a mobile app is.
14. Embrace the Technology• The growth of mobile is great for smallbusinesses but they need to embrace thetechnology and expand further.• They need to develop QR codes, mobilewebsites, and mobile apps for theircustomers.
15. 5 Reasons Smalls Businesses Cant Ignore Mobile1. Connect with Customers Anywhere• Having a native mobile app or mobilewebsite allows a small business to connectwith customers at any time.• Whenever customers want to interact withyour business, they can• Fewer barriers there are to interaction, thehigher your sales will go
16. 5 Reasons Cont.2. Drive Customers to the Store and KeepThem There• 70% of people cantact a business after asearch on their mobile device• If your business’s mobile site appears amongsearch results, and is easy to browse, chancesare good that you’ll be getting more storetraffic and leads from it.• If not, you may be somewhat invisible tocustomers that are out and about.
17. 5 Reasons Cont.3. Increase Productivity• Apps that allow your employees tonavigate, communicate, check inventory,and manage workflow can all make yourbusiness run more smoothly and efficiently• Mobile apps can offer a quick way to enterdata, take purchases, and accomplishother simple tasks.
18. 5 Reasons Cont.4. Avoid Lost Business and GetRecommendations• Bad mobile experiences are expensive tosmall businesses.• 57% of users won’t recommend a business ifthey don’t like the business’s mobile site.• 66% won’t return to the site if it gives themtrouble.• 40% will ultimately head on to a competitorsite.
19. 5 Reasons Cont.5. Grow Your Business• Mobile search queries have grown by afactor of five in the last two years.• Small businesses that go mobile ahead ofothers can expect to enjoy a share of newbusiness that is larger than their ordinarymarket share.• Mobile represents a huge new arena ofopportunity.
20. Example of Growth• SeamlessWeb, a company that allowsusers to order takeout food delivery fromlocal restaurants, saw a 25% increase to alltransactions after they released theirmobile app.
21. Online Population Increase
22. Mobile is TAKING OVERMobile is projected toovertake fixedcomputer access tothe internet.
23. Android and Apple Dominating• In March 2012 62.9% of new phoneacquisitions were Smartphones• Google had a share of 58%, while iPhonesmade up just over 26% of newsmartphones
24. Android and Apple Dominating
25. E-Commerce• Online shopping has been impacting brick-and-mortar sales, too, thanks to whatcomScore dubs showrooming.– Process of using offline retail stores to look atproducts up close, then buying online.
27. Why Mobile Apps?• FACT: Your customers prefer apps over mobile websites.• Sources: comScore, Alexa, Flurry Analytics, 2012
28. But I want a mobile website?• We offer both a mobile app and a mobile website.• Appear in the iTunes App Store, Android Marketplace, andmobilize your existing website.• Complete mobile marketing solution.
29. How to get startedVisit our website at: www.BusinessApps360.com