1. SKYLINE BUSINESS SCHOOL NEW DELHI ,GURGAON & DUBAI
2. Welcome to Skyline• Skyline Business School•Skyline Institute of Travel and Tourism
3. History1996---Set up in India1997---Appointed as an authorized training centre for AITA for internationally recogised Airlines & cargo courses.
4. History2002---- was appointed as Branch Campus of MAHE, Manipal, a UGC recognized Deemed University and a University Study Centre of Sikkim Manipal University a UGC recognized University.2007 ----appointed by MDU to offer its DL programmes.
5. History2009 ----- appointed by AIMA_CME to offer its ACM programmes.At Present Skyline is also offering additional PGP programs to enhance employability
6. High Ranked Business School• Category A++ By Business India 2011• All India 44 for Industry Interaction by Business World 2011• All India 71 by MBAUniverse.com in 2011• All India 86 by the Week -MaRS 2011• All India 81 by Outlook -MDRA 2011• A++ State level CRISIL Grading 2010• Featured in Dun & Bradstreets Leading B Schools Directory
7. MissionThe mission of Skyline Education Group is to provide its Students with the best professional career prospects in the emerging global workplace and to equip them for more effective and organized contributions to their chosen professional fields.
8. VisionTo enhance eachstudent’s horizon in amanner that he/she isprepared to meetchanging parametersof the new(contemporary) worldat any given point oftime; hence ourstudents “Graduate tothe new World”
9. Courses OfferedPost Graduate Courses Under Graduate Courses• PGP +MBA* with • BBA + Graduate Diploma in specialization in Business Administration• Marketing • with specialization in• Finance • Marketing• Tourism • Finance• Information Systems • Tourism• IB • IB• HRM• Insurance
10. Courses OfferedPGDM in: AICTE approved of AIMA PGP in : (11 months duration)PGDM PGP • in Marketing• in Marketing Management • in Finance• in Human Resources • in Human Resource Management • in Tourism• in International Business • in Banking and Finance • in Financial Planning and Wealth• in Financial management Management• in Information Systems • in Real Estate Management • in Supply Chain• In Production & Operations • in Advertising and Communication Management • in Event Management • in Internet and Digital
11. Faculty• Drawn from Elite Institutes (IIM, FMS, MICA, D School, NMIMS etc)• Average corporate experience of 5-10 years• Regular faculty development programmes help them to stay updated with latest Industry trends.
12. Faculty• Provide consultancy and training to corporates.• Author books, case study and articles
13. Placement Record 2012
14. MBA 2011-13 Students’Educational Background
15. MBA 2011-13 Students’ State Background
16. Top Placements 2012 Name: Anul Kapoor Designation: Assistant Manager Company Name: Thomas Cook India Ltd. Batch: Aug 10 -12 Name: Sakshi Sondhi Designation: Finance Coordinator Company Name: ITC Hotels Batch: Aug 10 -12 Name: Kirti Rana Designation: HR Company Name: Artemis Medicare Services Ltd Batch: Aug 10 -12 Name: Jnandeep Saikia Designation: Research Associate (Finance) Company Name: Federation of Indian Micro and Small & Medium Enterprises (FISME). Batch: Aug 10 -12
17. Top Placements 2012 Name: Aman Kumar Designation: Management Trainee Company Name: Leisure Tours Pvt Ltd Batch: Aug 10 -12 Name: Upasana Agarwal Designation: Associate Operations Executive Company Name: Urban Touch.com Batch: Aug 10 -12 Name: Prashant Prakash Pandey Designation: Executive Trainee Company Name: GETIT Infoservices (P) Limited Batch: Aug 10 -12 Name: Himanshu Rastogi Designation: Execuitve – Customer Experience Company Name: Yebhi.com Batch: Aug 10 -12
18. Top Placements 2012 Name: Dheeraj Joshi Designation: Process Associate Company Name: Interglobe Technology Batch: Aug 10 -12 Name: Abhist Gautam Designation: Executive - HR Company Name: Pantaloons Retails India ltd Batch: Aug 10 -12 Name: Nitesh Kumar Designation: Trainee – Assistant Sales Manager Company Name: Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company Limited Batch: Aug 10 -12 Name: Lena Projestha Designation: HR Company Name: Sampark Search Batch: Aug 10 -12
19. Past Placement Records
20. Companies in last 6 months•CRISIL Limited, a Standard & •Indian Overseas BankPoor’s Company •HDFC Bank Ltd.•Max Health care •Tech Mahindra•American Express •DLF Home Developers Ltd.•PricewaterhouseCoopers Private •VideoconLimited •HT Media•Percept Knorigin - A Div of PK •Binary SemanticsOnline Ventures Pvt. Ltd •Oberoi Group•BlackRock India •Haier India•HCL Technologies Ltd. •Rediff.com•ITC Limited •Hilton Garden Inn•Bajaj Alianz life Insurance •Spencers Retailscompany •Carlson Wagonlit Travel•Genpact •Vatika Hospitality Pvt. Ltd
21. Summer Internships
22. Teaching Methodology-5 Tier Approach• Student-Faculty interaction (class room lectures, PDP, Guest Lectures)• Student-Student interaction (Teamwork for assignments, presentations and field projects, College Fest/Events, Sports)• Student-Corporate interface (Industry seminars, Field assignments, Factory Visits, Live Projects)• Student-Internet Interaction (1500 Journals available online, Wi-Fi Campus, Online Placement Portal)• Student-Books interaction (Self Study, Library resource)
23. Infrastructure• LIBRARY• State of the Art Library with latest books and international periodicals and Journals with online database resources.