1. Tokyo Japan’s Famous Tourist Attractions & Facts By: Abby
2. Shinjuku, Tokyo is one of the many touristattraction cities in Japan. One of the manyplaces to go in Shinjuku is the Shinjuku Station.It manages around two million passengerseveryday, thus making it one of the world’sbusiest railroad stations. Another populartourist attraction, is the Shinjuku’s Skyscraperdistrict. (West from Shinjuku Station) TheShinjuku’s Skyscraper District is where most ofTokyo’s tallest buildings are located.
3. This is a picture of people waiting to boardthe Shinjuku Station Train. This picture of some of the buildings at the Shinjuku Skyscraper District.
4. Ginza, Tokyo is another tourist attraction city inJapan. Ginza is mostly known for it’s shoppingdistricts. The Marronnier Gate is one example ofthe many shopping centers you can visit in Ginza.Opened in 2007, the Marronnier Gate is a hugeshopping center, with many restaurants andshops located inside. Another renowned place inGinza is the Ginza Wako Clock Tower, which wasbuilt in 1932. The Ginza Wako Clock Tower is anarea for shopping, dinning, and entertainment.
5. This is a picture of Marronnier This is a picture of The Ginza Wako ClockGate. Tower.
6. Last but not least, a third tourist attractioncity in Japan would be Shibuya, Tokyo. TheShibuya Spain Slope, is one place to visit inShibuya. The Spain Slope in Shibuya, Tokyo is along pedestrian street with a staircase thatleads up to the Parco department store. It wasnicknamed for its similarity to a Spanish streetscene. The Center-Gai is also a famous place tovisit in Shibuya. The Center-Gai is a popularplace for people to walk, shop, and have agood time.
7. Images of the Shibuya Spain Slope & The Center- GaiThis is an image of the Center- Gai in Japan. This is an image of the Shibuya Spain Slope.
8. In conclusion, those were the top three cities to visit in Japan, & those were some of the places you can visit in each city. Well that’s it for now.I hope that this information was helpful & you have enjoyed this PowerPoint. THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!!