Brunswick is pleased to announce the release of our fourth annual survey on digital media usage by the investment community. Key findings from the survey include:
• 70% of investors believe that the role of digital media will play an increasing role in future investment decisions
• 29% of investors are proactively following up on leads initially found on micro-blogging services, such as Twitter
• Twitter influence continues to expand, but its growing influence may be under-reported due to recent inclusion on other platforms, like Bloomberg
• In ranking their top sources, investors gave information direct from companies an average rating of 1.9, higher than any other source
• 35% of investors listed real-time subscription services, like Bloomberg, as becoming more valuable for their work, compared to 22% on our last survey
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.