"Learning does not just take place in formal interventions - it is a continuum. ...it is time to recognise the importance of supporting staff in the heart of the workflow." (Extract from Towards Maturity 2013-14 Benchmark, The New Learning Agenda)
The consumption and sharing of knowledge online is now the core means by which we learn and work. Understanding motivations for learning and meeting the expectations of our learners has never been more important.
Learning environments that foster an ongoing culture of contribution - where learners are motivated and highly engaged - is the best way to ensure learning with a purpose.
In this session our panel of experts share their insights, ideas and experiences of:
• How to foster a culture of contribution, from concept to community
• Alignment - the impact and value of collaborative learning
• Creating seamless and compelling user experiences to secure real engagement
• Lessons from outside work that support a learning culture
• The power of learning communities to deliver organisational change