LifeCare Compassionate Homecare Services For Adults And Seniors
LifeCareCompassionate homecare services for adults + seniors
BrightStar’s LifeCare services range from companion careand hygiene assistance to 24/7 homecare, including eldercare, skilled nursing services, and more. Let us show you how we can make more possible for you and your loved ones.
1. Companion Care“ need some relief from caring for a away, one – from Perhaps family and friends live far loved or you just respite care to even the most basic, peer-level companionship, adult and senior assistance, our compassionate caregivers go above and beyond to make more possible the lives of those in our care. ”
1. Companion CareTrained, insured and bonded BrightStar caregivers will plan activitiesthat will be both stimulating and enjoyable. We can provide any level ofcompanionship you desire to achieve a quality of life you need. Our Companionship services include:• Adult and elderly home companion visits• Assist with writing letters and correspondence• Help to connect with loved ones through e-mail and social media• Expectant and new mother support• Engage in stimulating activities such as art projects and reading• Schedule assistance• Respite and family relief• Sitter services
2. Personal Care“ To meet the ever-evolving needs of the adult and elderly clients we serve, we offer a full continuum of healthcare at home. And while BrightStar can help with even the most skilled medical care, our fully screened and certified personal care attendant are available to assist with any personal care needs you may have. ”
2. Personal CareWhether it’s hygiene care or personal safety home evaluations toprevent unnecessary accidents, we will send in a compassionate,knowledgeable care professional who will strive to give you more –more convenience, more security, more hope. Our Personal Care services include:• Ambulation• Bath visits• Dressing and grooming• Expertise with memory loss, confusion, forgetfulness• Feeding• Personal safety home evaluation• Outpatient pre and post-op assistance• Oral and personal hygiene• Reporting conditions and changes to supervisory RN &/or Physician• Toileting
3. Home Support “ Everyday tasks, like vacuuming or rearranging the basement, can be tedious for a senior with arthritis. Organizing a closet can be extremely tiring for a cancer patient. They’re never ending and, if they become more difficult during post-op, or due to treatment or age-related conditions, they can take precious time away from an already very busy schedule. ”
3. Home SupportBrightStar’s home companion services can provide travelcompanionship, minor housework, bathing, grooming, and much more.We are there for you. It’s just one more way we’re making morepossible in the lives of those we care for. Our Home Support services:• Light housekeeping• Laundry• Create customized grocery lists in accordance with dietary needs and preferences• Meal preparation and cooking• Home organization• Feed and care for pets
4. Outside Support “to point B can be difficult for the elderly, new parents A At BrightStar, we understand that getting from point or even after a procedure, but we don’t think that should be a reason to stay in, or avoid running errands. Whenever getting around becomes a challenge, the answer is “Yes we can!” ”
4. Outside SupportIt doesn’t matter if it’s senior transportation around town, or disabilityassistance on a business trip or vacation, we can offer a full range ofadult and senior services to assist you. Call us and our dedicatedcaregivers can be there to get you where you need to go. At the drop ofa dime. Outside Support includes:• Facilitate visits with friends and neighbours• Plan visits, outings and trips• Schedule assistance• Senior transportation services• Transportation to and from doctor appointments, social events, etc.• Travel companionship• Shopping and errands
5. Skilled Care“ BrightStar offers a full range of care, from general peer- level companionship to highly skilled nursing care. The clinical care we offer is based upon our primary goal of making more possible in our clients’ lives – more dependability, more security, more options. This is just one way we bring more to our clients and their loved ones each day, making their quality of life the best ” it can be.
5. Skilled CareRNs (Registered Nurses) LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurses), who arequalified to administer medications and perform advanced medicalprocedures, are also available. We specialize in providing around-the-clock geriatric care for the elderly in the home along with wound care,hospice assistance, palliative care and more.
5. Skilled Care Our Skilled Care Support includes:• Blood sugar testing• Elder care management• Exercise management• High-tech nursing• Home infusion therapy• Hospice assistance• In-home blood draws and injections• Medication setup, administration and oversight• Occupation, speech and physical therapy in the home• Tube, drain and/or bag maintenance• Vital signs• Wound care
Find Quality Care Now Locate a BrightStar Near You!Find a location in the USFind a location in Canada