2. What is FHTM Canada? Which products and services do we sell? How can you earn money? How do you get started?
3. What is FHTM Canada? • A direct selling company that provides you with the tools to increase your income, as well as improve the quality of your life and the life of your family • An international company • FHTM is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky
4. The History of FHTM Canada • Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing was founded in January, 2001 • Dedicated to the success of Independent Representatives • Vision of FHTM Canada is to help others achieve their goals and life dreams • FHTM Canada was founded in November, 2005
5. $ Customers YOU Advertising Budgets (Word of Mouth Advertising)
6. Our Products and Services • Provides product and service offerings from reputable companies • Offers individuals their own businesses • Provides training material and support for your success • Health & Beauty • Services • Entertainment • Communication •
14. Our Business Model 1. Sell products and services to customers You do 2 things: 2. Introduce the FHTM business to those who also want to sell the products and services
15. Introduce the Business to Others Up to 20% CGU Personal Customers Steve 3 Qualified Customers* • Products and services must be sold and activated within 60 days of managers start date in order to be eligible for bonuses. You Receive a $125 Customer Sales Bonus (CSB) (Customers are the buyers of FHTM’s products and services) • Typical participants made between $101 and $5,000 in the year ended 31 August, 2009. • All monetary references are calculated in CAD
16. (1/4% CGU) 1st Level (1/4% CGU) 2nd Level (60 Customer Pts) (180 Customer Pts) YOU (Up to 20% CGU) 20 Steve $375.00 CSB for you! Personal Customer Points *Products and services must be sold and activated within 60 days of Manager’s start date in order to be eligible for bonuses. • Typical participants made between $101 and $5,000 in the year ended 31 August, 2009. (Customers are the buyers of FHTM’s products and services.) Independent Representative Scott +3 Customer Pts* +3 Customer Pts* +3 Customer Pts* +20 Customer Pts* +20 Customer Pts* +20 Customer Pts* Lisa
17. There are two ways for you to be promoted from Manager to Regional Sales Manager (RSM): 1. You may gather at least 75 personal customers, and 100 customers on your FHTM team OR 2. You may have a total of at least 12 Managers who sell FHTM products and services on your team, plus at least 20 personal customers As an RSM, you are eligible to receive even more CGU from product and service sales, regardless of the level on which a new team member is sponsored in your RSM business when that new Manager sells products and services to his or her new customers! * The majority of product and service sales must be made to individuals outside of the IR’s personal household. Level Manager CGU + RSM CGU = RSM Fully Coded CGU Available 1 1/4 % + 1/4% = 1/2% 8 5 % + 1/4% = 5 1/4% 2 1/4 % + 1/4% = 1/2% 3 1/4 % + 1/4% = 1/2% 4 1/4 % + 1/4% = 1/2% 5 1/4 % + 1/4% = 1/2% 6 1/4 % + 1/4% = 1/2% 7 1/4 % + 1/4% = 1/2% 9 0% + 1/4% = 1/4% 10 0% + 1/4% = 1/4%
18. (1/4% CGU) 1st Level YOU Regional Sales Manager $125 CAB** + CGU*** **Customer Acquisition Bonus ***Customer Generated Usage *Products and services must be sold and activated within 60 days of IR’s start date in order to be eligible for bonuses. • Typical participants made between $101 and $5,000 in the year ended 31 August, 2009. Don Shelly Chris (1/4% CGU ) 2 nd Level +3 Customer Pts* +3 Customer Pts* +3 Customer Pts*
19. $250 Double Bonuses Regional Sales Manager Coding Within a Calendar Month: Sixteen Qualifying Managers are gathered* An additional CAB of $125.00 $125 $375 $250 * A Independent Representative qualifies by selling 3 products or services that go active within 60 days of the IR’s start date. Level 1 Level 2 to • Typical participants made between $101 and $5,000 in the year ended 31 August, 2009. Regional Sales Manager Fully Coded Bonus Regional Sales Manager Unlimited Levels!
20. *Typical participants made between $101 and $5,000 in the year ended 31 August, 2009.
22. The FHTM Platinum Car Program
23. Remember… Our Business is about creating a loyal customer base for the products and services we offer.
24. Your VERY OWN Business • NO Employees • NO Territories • NO Telemarketing • NO Experience Necessary • NO Boss • NO Set Hours • NO Limit to Growth!
25. Own Your Business! Independent Representative: $299.99
26. Why Should You Join FHTM Canada? • Increase your earning potential • Decide to work from home • Plan for retirement • Change careers Need a ? Change • Achieve Personal Freedom • Pay for children’s education Take of your life! Charge
27. Is This Business For You? • Do you have a desire for more time, money and freedom? • Can you gather loyal customers for brand name companies? • Do you know others who would like to earn money doing the same thing? Then FHTM Canada is for You!
28. Getting Started! • Fill out Independent Representative Application ($299.99 Manager Fee) • Train right away • Work with your team to build your business • Introduce products and services to friends and family
30. Success as an FHTM Independent Representative is not guaranteed, but influenced by an individual’s specific efforts. Not all FHTM Independent Representatives make a profit and no one can be guaranteed success as an Independent Representative.