1. @UrbanRenstromGet Noticed, Get Customer,Get SalesDigital Marketing WorkshopKildare Artisan Network
2. @UrbanRenstromUrban Renström,Founder, OwnerViking Marketing Solutions is a Digital Marketing Agency specializingin transforming businesses into social business. Social MediaStrategies, Content Marketing Strategies, Digital Marketing andTraining.“Know, Like, Trust — is the moniker for getting customers. Socialmedia allows you to scale ‘word of mouth’ recommendations to buildtrust, win new customers and access new markets. Businesses thatembrace social, to build trust, have a huge competitive advantageand are achieving success”.
3. @UrbanRenstromSource: The UPC Report on Ireland’sDigital FutureDriving Economic Recovery
22. @UrbanRenstromWhat did you like?Anything Bad?Good?Thoughts?
34. @UrbanRenstromFirst and Last!Serial Position Effect
35. @UrbanRenstromSimple and easyLogo – top leftPhone, email, Search barFirst and LastNavigation - summary
36. @UrbanRenstromResponsive Design?
37. @UrbanRenstrom20% in theWorld Have aSmartphone50% Smartphone in the US20% in have iPadswww.go-gulf.com/blog/smartphone/
38. @UrbanRenstromSmartphone Usage
39. @UrbanRenstromWebsite Conversions
40. @UrbanRenstromWebsite ConversionsWhen you geta visitor to dosomething.e.g. Buy orPhone
41. @UrbanRenstromMicro-ConversionsContinuum of Micro-ConversationLow Commitment High Commitment
43. @UrbanRenstromDigital / Web / Inbound Marketing
44. @UrbanRenstromProcess of making your site easy forGoogle, Bing, and Yahoo to find.TechnicalandNon-Technical25%, 75% on page, off pageSEO – Search Engine Optimization
45. @UrbanRenstromClick Through Rate –vs.- Search EngineResults Page
47. @UrbanRenstromWordPress SEO Plugin
48. @UrbanRenstromAbout UsPage
51. @UrbanRenstromSocial Proof
52. @UrbanRenstrom“...we’re psychologicallyhardwired to trust beautiful things,and the same goes for websites.Our offline behaviour andinclinations translate to our onlineexistence.”Dr Brent CokerTrust & Credibility - The Duck Factor
54. @UrbanRenstromNurture prospectsTop of Mind marketingRelationship buildingTrust formingEmail is Social’s secret weaponHugely Profitable ROI: $40:$1Email Marketing– Still Alive?Very, very aliveand effective!www.flickr.com/photos/thegajman/6645640933/
59. @UrbanRenstromPricing Myths"How Much Should We Charge?"1) You believing everyone should be happy to pay for yourproduct.2) Keeping the price fixed for ever.3) There is a perfect price everyone happy & give you maxprofit.4) Not charging for your product, because 1,2,3 are notanswered.Your target market is not every person on the planet nor isyour pricing.
62. @UrbanRenstromYour Ideal CustomerDo they know You?What Signal do youGive?Is it a Match?
63. @UrbanRenstromMarketing Persona
64. @UrbanRenstromLarryFunded Tech Start-UpBackground:Founder w/ partnerFunded / ready for fundingDegree: Science, ComputerScience, BusinessIdentifiers:Tech Adoption Stage: InnovatorSocial Technographics: Ladder/CreatorBuzz words: Lets Build, MVPMannerisms: Always connectedMotivations -SuccessEngages – StoriesPain Points:1) Awareness for business2) Customers3) Cash flow. #MarketingDemographics:Male25-45 €15-20kurbaniteGoals:Primary: Get business noticedSecondary: not paying for it.How I can Help Solve Challenges:Strategy, plan, executeInbound MarketingMarketing Messaging:Provide a complete digitalmarketing framework to get youleads, customers and loyaltyCommon Objections:Trust, Risk, CostCan be FoundG+, Twitter, LinkedIn, nichenetwork
65. @UrbanRenstromContent is the beginning, end andmiddle of your marketing/sales!Its that important.Contents Purpose: Accelerates theKnow, Like, Trust You before I BuyContent Drives Behaviours
66. @UrbanRenstromContent is...
68. @UrbanRenstromContent – The Need for Content
69. @UrbanRenstromContent is used to achieves businessobjectives, not content objectives
70. @UrbanRenstromwww.flickr.com/photos/alternatewords/2181295629/Be a Digital Dandelion
71. @UrbanRenstromTraditional marketing andadvertising is telling theworld you’re a rock star.Content Marketing isshowing the world that youare one.What is Content Marketing?
72. @UrbanRenstromContentEmailSocialSearchContent is Firewww.anambitiousprojectcollapsing.comSocial is Gasoline
73. @UrbanRenstromHome is Your Website…But…Image: finartamerica
74. @UrbanRenstrom…Outposts Are Where People Are…
75. @UrbanRenstrom…Integrate?...Website w/ Social Media…
76. @UrbanRenstromWhy Social Media?
77. @UrbanRenstromLook at Facebook Marketing...Probably don’t need to
78. @UrbanRenstromPeople are thereExcellent Targeting‘easy to do’Build a Community Fans, SupportersCPC, CPM << GoogleIntegrate with your WebsiteGenerate Leads – email marketingWhy Facebook?
79. @UrbanRenstromFacebook Fan Page
80. @UrbanRenstromFacebook Ads - Page Likes
81. @UrbanRenstromEcwid – ecommerce app - freeand paidshopify – ecommerce – paidheyo – ecommerce- mobile –paidNorth Social – ecommece,more – paidAll the apps offer – Fan growth,promotions, salesFacebook Apps - 3rd Party