A main business benefit of EB
...Employer Brand ultimately increases
Customer satisfaction and loyalty.
There is also another formula:
Labor market in CZE
• Right & talented people shortage
• Competition between companies grows
• Pool of active candidates (unemployed)
is insufficient 1)
• Classic forms of communication
1) a passive talent sourcing strategy is crucial as ~80% of the
workforce is not actively looking for a job
What a strong EB does?
=> reduces the cost per hire (2x) 1)
=> lowers turnover rates (by 28%) 2)
=> reduces the impact of remuneration
=> shortens the time of recruitment
1), 2) Eda Gultekin, What’s the Value of Your Employment Brand?,
1.12.2011, LinkedIn Talent Blog
So, what to do?
... you can, for instance, improve your
referral rate through EB Referral Program
(from x% to e.g. 40%*)
reduce costs of external recruiting
*) a percentage of referral hiring of best employers varies between 40-
How it happens?
1) build an attractive career pages 1)
2) cook a right content
3) create referral program & internal brand
4) support ambassadors with printed
brochure, competition and platform 2)
1) Web app for career pages: http://www.teamtailor.com/
2) Referral hiring platform: http://www.jobote.com/
How to start?
Let's meet and talk.
Next we work.
Then money talk.
+420 602 27 10 11
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.