2. Brad Reifler► Brad Reifler, founder and CEO of Forefront Capital and former co-founder and chief executive of Pali Capital, is selling Sky Blue Farm, his 145-acre equestrian estate in the heart of Millbrook, New York for $23 million. The property is considered one of the jewels of the majestic Hudson Valley.
3. ► According to Mr. Reifler, the name of the estate is derived from a saying he tells his children, “In life theres always gray, so find the patch of blue.” With striking vistas, complete privacy, and world-class recreational facilities, the beautifully maintained property is unrivaled in its scope and beauty offering a wide array of recreational and sporting activities in a bucolic rural setting.
4. Sky Blue Farm
5. Features► The estate features a total of 13 bedrooms and 19 bathrooms throughout. Although classical in style and inspiration, modern comforts and 21st century technologies abound. Magnificently rendered with painstaking detail throughout, the grand Colonial boasts 9,100 square feet on two main levels and an additional 4000 square feet on the lower level.
6. ► Exceptional recreational facilities on site include a swimming pool, tennis court, sporting field, skating rink, motocross track, state of the art home theater, gym, spa and a full-size indoor basketball court. For the equestrian, the 18-stall barn is accompanied by a 20,000 square foot indoor ring and 2 additional outdoor rings.
7. ► A 3200 square foot guest house, carriage barn with staff quarters, caretakers house and equipment shed exemplifies the best of country living in a truly sublime setting.► “Sky Blue Farm is a remarkable estate and a welcome respite from the frenzied pace of life in New York City,” says Bradley Reifler. The property is listed by Adam Hade at Houlihan Lawrence and showings are available by private appointment only.
8. ► The charm of the village of Millbrook is no longer a secret shared by the privileged few. Millbrook has a host of popular attractions for residents and weekend visitors, including the critically acclaimed Millbrook Vineyards & Winery, Innisfree Garden, Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies and the Orvis Sandanona. “Millbrook is one of the most beautiful small towns in the picturesque Hudson Valley,
10. Main Residence Features► Custom built to the highest standards and completed in 1988► Handsome clapboard exterior accented with a copper roof► Stately entrance punctuated with a porte cochere and columns► classically detailed interiors with fine moldings, intricately carved fireplace mantels► Approximately 9100 sqft of living space on two main levels► 6 bedrooms including expansive main level master suit► Free flowing floor plan creates light, airy ambience throughout aded by tall ceilings and abundant french doors► 4 full baths and two powder rooms► Wrap around porch with brick floor► 3-bay attached heated garage including wash bay with drainage► Private wireless network throughout And Sophisticated Cytexone audio/video system
11. Recreational Amentities
12. Recreational Amenities FeaturesArtfully planted pool with spa and waterfall :► Edged by wisteria-covered arbor Outdoor kitchen with a built-in bbq, icemaker and refrigerator Changing cabana with full bathLighted tennis court framed by uniquely patterned brick walls :► Pavillion with refrigerator and equipment room adjoining outdoor viewing areaSporting Field :► Fully remote operated professional skeet and sporting Clays with tower shoots Viewing deck with equipment storageMovie Theatre :► Screening room with stadium seating finished in old barnwood Wet bar/theater-style snack counterSpa :► Heated spa tub Full bath with oversized shower and separate steam room Kitchenette