@ d end of d ppt, students should:
1. Define synthetic approach
2. Give a situation where they can apply
the synthetic approach to educational
3. Ask other colleagues about the
2. Synthetic (eclectic) approach
3. Synthetic (eclectic) approach
4. What do you mean by
eclectic? why eclectic?
• Eclecticism has been derived from the verb
root “elect”. To elect means to choose and
pick up. The good ideas, concept and
principles from various schools of thought
have been chosen, picked up and blended
together to make a complete philosophy.
5. Reflection! (How Do I LOOK?)
• When u r Stress >when you r happy
6. • When u r Stress >when you r happy
7. Theng Q!..
• Meaning and function of education planning.pdf
• EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM :A NARRATION ON
EDUCATION, Sunday, January 27, 2013
• Me, myself and I…..
Mr. BOYET B. ALUAN
date: April 27, 2014