Free Resources to Enhance Your Business Communication Course
Free Resources for Business
Welcome to this presentation.
You are about to see a large
collection of resources
specifically developed for
Click the links to get direct
access to the sources in which
Free Resources to Enhance Your Business Communication
As the new term gets under way, we invite you to use all the free Bovée and Thill resources now
Media Curation Services
Bovée & Thill’s Online Magazines for Business Communication on Scoop.it collect useful
and interesting media items in a variety of subject areas:
• Business Communication 2.0: Social Media and Electronic Communication
• Teaching a Modern Business Communication Course
• Teaching Business Communication and Workplace Issues
• Teaching Business Communication and Interpersonal Communication
• Teaching Oral Communication in a Business Communication Course
• Teaching Business Communication and Employment
• Teaching Visual Communication
• Exclusive Teaching Resources for Business Communication Instructors
Videos and Presentations
The Bovée & Thill's YouTube Channel offers videos with advice on teaching the new elements
of business communication.
We also offer a variety of videos and PowerPoint presentations on SlideShare.
You'll find more than 500 infographics, videos, articles, podcasts, and PowerPoints on Pinterest.
For a visual display of trending tweets from Bovee & Thill, go to Twylah.
Vital Bookmarks for Teaching a Business Communication Course
The Ultimate Guide to Resources for Business Communication Instructors
See Bovee and Thill on Instagram (#boveeandthill)
Interactive Tests for Instructors
Can Your Business Communication Textbook Pass This Google Test?
Can Your Business Communicaction Textbook Pass This Simple Technology Test?
Connect with academic and industry peers from around the world in these Bovée & Thill online
• Facebook: Teaching Business Communication. Share your opinions about issues
important to instructors of business communication, ask peers questions, and offer best
practices for instruction.
• Facebook: Bovée and Thill's Inner Circle for Business Communication. This
discussion forum is reserved for college and university instructors who are adopters of
textbooks by Courtland Bovée or John Thill.
• Facebook: Social Media and Electronic Communication Workshop. Learn about
electronic communication and social media quickly and easily. Members can receive one-
on-one mentoring, as requested, as well as opportunities for group chat and webinars.
• LinkedIn: Teaching Business Communication. This group is a discussion and
resource-sharing forum exploring all aspects of teaching business communication.
• LinkedIn: Bovée & Thill’s Inner Circle for Business Communication. This group is
also devoted exclusively to college and university instructors who are adopters of
textbooks by Courtland Bovée or John Thill.
• LinkedIn: Bovée & Thill’s Social Media and Electronic Communication Workshop.
This group provides access to a variety of presentations and videos on teaching new-
Custom Web Search Tool
Web Search, a search tool, developed by Bovée and Thill, preformats more than 325 types of
searches using the web’s most powerful search engines, making it easy to find teaching resources
in specific media formats.
The links along the left side of the screen provide direct access to many of these resources as
well, along with other items of potential interest to instructors. If you have any questions or
suggestions, please be sure to leave a note in the comments.
Bovee & Thill Resouces for Adopters Only
Teaching Business Communication Using Screencasts about Facebook, Twitter, and
Helping Students Adapt Their Writing Skills to Wiki Collaboration with the Bovee and
(Registration is required for the sites listed below. Registering once on either site gives you full
access to both of these sites. To register, click "Register" in the upper right-hand side of the
navigation bar on the homepage of either site.)
Daily business communication news
Our daily news service, Business Communication Headline News, provides carefully selected
items of interest for instructors.
Content updating service
The unique Real-Time Updates content-updating service offers a wealth of material we have
personally selected for instructors and students, sorted by media type and textbook chapter.