Laurence Hisee, Ben Davis &
Logo Development 1
Logo Development 2
Logo Development 3
Style Guide - Logo
• The logo should always contain purple,
it can use other colours however purple
is a must.
• The size of the logo must be no smaller
than 8mm. There is no maximum as to
how big it can be.
Position of the logo
• The position of the logo must always be
the same. It must always appear in the
bottom right corner.
• The colour used (purple) must always
be the same shade, Pantone 2602cC71
M95 Y4 K0R109 G29 B124Web 66 33
99. No other colour should be used.
• The ‘four’ in E4 must always be in
number form and must always sit
together without a space.
• We use ‘ITC American Typewriter’ for
all brand identity. The logo however can
be any font as long as it follows the
• The font size must be no smaller than
8pt, and there is no maximum size.
• Headlines and subheadings must
always be in bold but use the same
font. Heading font size must always be
bigger than the normal text size.
We chose this as our final
logo because we feel it
fits the Corporate Identity
Theory well. It has our
variation of the E4 logo
and fits the E4 style