p3/About our firm
p4/Services and Methodology
p5/Art Helps Healing programs
p6/Artistic Sculptural works for
p7/Custom Framed works for
p8/Custom Mosaic works for
p9/Custom Water works for
“People do not care how much you know,
until they know how much you care”
For almost a decade now, Healthcare Art Consulting has been
creating custom healing environments and providing Art Helps Healing
programs to healthcare systems and facilities nation-wide. Our success is
centered on educating our clients, providing innovative Art Helps Healing
programs and building long-term partnerships with clients.
Our artistic solutions are organically designed based on consultations with
clients and review of architectural structures. Then, the principles of
evidence-art based design research and sustainable design influence the
selection of our Art Helps Healing programs. It is our goal to create lasting
Art Helps Healing programs that adapt to spaces, facilities, environments,
and most importantly …. patients and staff.
Our Art Helps Healing Programs transform the mind and body of people
who utilize healing environments.
Our Services & Methodology:
• Clarify the client’s preferences through interviews and visual presentations
• Partner as an extension of the client’s company to integrate art and other design elements
• Define areas- interior and exterior- for artistic design elements
• Establish an art and design budget, when requested
• Pre-select the most suitable art for the client within defined parameters
• Incorporate existing art, if appropriate, into design and art collection
• Commission site-specific artwork for increased value and design concept
• Consult client on lighting of artwork to enhance viewing and conservation
• Frame, transport and deliver artwork to client’s specified location
• Supervise installation at client’s specified location
• Ensure client satisfaction through follow-up conversations and surveys
• Manage artwork rental programs and rotating artwork programs
• Maintain client relationships through value-added services and additional art consulting projects
We strive for 100% client satisfaction. Since 2003, we have completed over 600 projects providing
thousands of artistic works. Our goal is to ensure that our client is 100% satisfied with the end results.
If in the event an image does not adapt to the environment, we will resolve the issue even if it means
replacing the artwork for no additional expense to our client. Our philosophy is “It’s not the problem
that occurs, but how it’s handled that’s important.”
Open edition lithograph & catalog graphic on paper double matted in hardwood frame with non-glare
Limited edition giclée and lithograph prints on paper either float mounted with liner or double matted
in hardwood frame with non-glare glass
Limited edition giclée on paper or gallery wrapped canvas floated mounted with liner or canvas floater
frame with non-glare glass
We create a custom program specifically for your needs that includes rotating and exchanging your
We can source or commission original works such as executive portraits, murals, indoor or outdoor
Every artistic solution we complete is customized specifically for our client’s needs. Because of
customization, our standard terms require a deposit of 50% of the project total to begin the project with
remaining balance due upon installation.
Once we receive a signed Confidential Consultation Agreement,
Your art consultant will create a presentation
with two options
for each location of artwork.
The options will be based on …
• approved budget
• available wall space
• artwork style.
Client Provides Artwork
Approved Budget & Presentation And
Floor Plans Provides Final
Approval of Artwork
Floor Plan: Example
$X,XXX.XX - $X,XXX.XX
Each option fits within approved budget, wall space and artwork style(s).
Corridor – 121D
Option A Option B
Healthcare Art Consulting
provides extensive artistic solutions,
from art consulting
to acquiring, framing and installing.
We Pride Ourselves On Service.
“Art Helps Healing”
Artistic Solution Photos
Cawley Wilcox Building
-1st LEED Silver Building
Artistic Solution Photos
Carolinas Medical Center
**Note: Water feature projects completed through our affiliate partner BluWorld of water
LaSalle Group – Autumn Leaves
Installations in TX & IL
Director of Business Development
214.979.1170 – Fax
HEALTHCARE ART CONSULTING, LLC
Professional Art Consultants
2910 Commerce Street
Dallas TX 75226
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.