1. Nervengaseinsatz in Syrien
The use of nerve agents in Syria
2. Beweise über den Einsatz von
Nervengas in Syrien.
Im Auftrag von Le monde
versuchte der mehrfach
Laurence van der Stockt, den
Einsatz von Nervengas in der
syrischen Stadt Damaskus zu
Van der Stockt´s Bilder und
die wachsende Zahl von
Hinweisen, führte dazu die UN
zum Handeln zwingen.
Whilst on Assignment for Le monde
, multi award winning photographer
Laurence van der Stockt, has become
one of the few people to document
the use of nerve agents in the Syrian
city of Damascus. Van der Stockt´s
images and his testimony has added
to the growing body of evidence
which may force the UN in to action.
Eine Fotodokumentation von GettyImages mit Fotos von Laurence van der
3. Jobar, Dama,s, Syria, 13. April 2013. Rebel fighters of Liwa Tarhir al Sham
just get chemical gas from Syrian Army on the front line of Jobar.
4. Zamalka, Damas, Syria – 28. April 2013. Smoke after the explosion of bomb dropped
by a Syrian Army jet.
5. Kfar Batna, Damas, Syria – 14. April 2013. Rebel fighters from Liwa Maghawer al Ghuta
got chemical gas from Syrian Army on the frontline of Jobar on 13. April 2013, like
each day of the following week for other groups on this frontline. They came to get
some care at the second hospital of Kfar Batna on the 14. of April. The symptoms for
slightly exposed persons are contracted pupils, respiratory
6. Jobar, Damas, Syria, 11. April 2013. A Free Syrian Army fighter is dropping hand made
grenade at the front line of Joabar, Omar, 21 and Lukha, 25.
7. Jobar, Damas, Syria, 13. April 2013. Rebel fighters of Liwa Tahir al Sham get chemical gas
from Syrian Army on the front line of Jobar. Altale, druze from Suweida, on the rigth.
8. On this picture, Altale, a Druze rebel fighters with LiwaTahrir al Sham, is
receiving eyes drop of prednisoloneacetate.
9. Jobar, Damas, 13. April 2013. Rebel fighters of Liwa Tarhir al Sham just get chemical
gas from Syrian Army on the front line of Jobar. Abu Ahmad, commander of the
Katiba Ahfad al Rasol, center.
10. Abu Ahmad, commander of the Katiba Ahfad al Rasol, left
11. Joba, Damas, Syria. 03. April 2013. FSA fighters of Liwa Tahrir al Sham are moving
on the Jobard frontline, through holes and tunnels between house facing the
Abaseyeen square from where the governmental army tried to break their
position few hours ago. Abu Fahd carrying P 79.
12. Zamalka, Damas, Syria. 03. April 2013. A building of Zamalka destroyed by the bomb
of a Mig fighter jet.
13. Abu Manar, a young fighter, shot dead by a syrian governmental army snipers.
14. Mahamed Jouha, young rebel fighter is crying because his friend was shot dead.
15. Jobar, Damas, Syria, 11. April 2013. A Free Syrian Army fighter ist watching the front
line on a screen. Video cameras are set on the front line of Jobar.
16. Jebel El Jerit, Kalamoun region, Syria, 22. März 2013. Rebel fighters of the katibas
„Shuada al Islam“ and Zikhar“ took position in these mountains facing the Hezbollah
17. Yabroud, Kalamoun area, Syria, 23. März 2013. In the house of a FSA commander.
18. Zamalka, Damas, Syria, 8. April 2013. On September and October 2012, the Syrian
Army bombed for weeks Zamalka Square and the „Zamalka Main Street“, leading
directly to the center of Damas.
19. Desert, North of Al Ghuta , Syria 31. March 2013. Fighters overlooking the
surroundings of a FSA mobile.
20. Howsh arab, Syria, 27 March 2013. Abu Qusay (FSA) on the mountain overlooking the
plateau where are set few Syrian Army bases (qutayfah and others), it self
overlooking l Ghuta and Damas (in the background).