1. Who We Are:Richard Schiller- With previous skills in managing aservice industry business comes his expertise in givingthe customer what they want.Michael Smith- With great creative abilities from hisprevious photography skills and fashion industrybackground, Michael Smith gives deals2nite.com anartistic approach on how to do business and keep itfashionable.
2. Behind deals2nite.com:Website and Mobile Application specializing in a localized marketplaceUsers can buy/sell/offer products, services, coupons, discounts through us.All listings are only on for an allotted time no more then 12 hours.Listings can be plainly offered to consumers (ex. 10% off at Joe’s Jeans on 23rd Street)Listings can be offered at a certain list price (ex. $100 for Justin Bieber at MSG)Listings can be auctioned off to highest bidderOr buyers can offer products/services based upon consumer want map.We offer payment processing, and delivery services (both same day, and regular)
3. MAIN SCREENCustomer Log-InCustomer Registation
4. AUCTION NOW PAGE:• Allows Users toSearch for aparticularproduct/service• Shows Location ofSeller• Shows Pick-up ordelivery optionsAuctions:• 8 hour maximum• Local buying only• Pick-up or Courier Delivery
5. WANTED MAP• Sellers can search aparticularproduct/servicepeople areinterested in• Sellers can see alive map withlocations of thesepotential buyers• Displayed on map:Buyers Location,their want, and theirprice• Sellers can thenselect a buyer andoffer them theoption to buy.
6. Offers 2nite• Users can comehere to find localdeals/offers/coupons frombusinesses• Offers are valid fortonight only• New deals postedeach day
7. Competitive AdvantageCraigslist= Same Localized Concept, with the additionalsecurity measures, and auction style listings too.eBay= Same auction style/buy-it-now style with a morelocalized and unique feel and transactions done in 1 day,not several days.Groupon= Offers section gives same kind of offers withoutthe annoying Groupon junk e-mails and junk deals
9. Planned RolloutYear 1 NYC- full launchYear 2 Tri-State NY-NJ-CT full launchYear 3 All Major U.S. Cities3+ Years Full U.S. – possible internationalintro
10. How Do We Monetize?Personal loan for $100,000 to cover start-up and 1st year.Our revenues will come from:• Transaction Fees• Delivery Commission• Localized Advertising
11. How Do We Market OurBrand?Community sponsorships & eventsHave a marketing team out at big events, and busy areasin NYC to hand out flyers/pens/t-shirts to get our name outthere.Offer incentives to use our services like no transactionfees when you first sign up.Use social media and search engine marketing campaign
12. Customer SegmentsNEW YORK CITY RESIDENTSEnjoys dealsHas disposable incomeEnjoys online-biddingLast minute sellers/buyers
13. Value PropositionGREAT LOCAL DEALS, RECEIVED SAME DAY!Safe & Secure for CustomersIntuitive DesignConstant Updating and MaintenanceAvailable for Customer wants/needsBringing buyers and sellers in local communitiestogether
14. Reached by e-mailReached by relevant Google searchReached by social mediaLaunch marketing campaign in NYCAfterwards e-mail updates, satisfaction anddeals.Reach all smartphone app platformsChannels
16. Revenue StreamsTRANSACTION FEES5% on auction style final price5% on quick sale priceDelivery Courier FeesAdvertising
17. Key ResourcesKey ResourcesOnline SiteSecurity for the SitePayment ProcessingNetwork with Local Businesses
18. Key ActivitiesWe have to keep up with website innovation andmaintenanceKeep up with securityHave a widespread customer base in order to providesufficient deals each dayKeep our Courier Service Busy to receive discountsOffer incentives for people to use