1. Bob Churchwell, CBC email@example.com
2. Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) enable clients to cost-effectively outsource the management of human resources functions, employee benefits, compliance, payroll, risk management, and workers compensation. PEO clients are able to shift their focus from administrative tasks to core competencies. Saving busy executives and business owners time and money ….. and improving their bottom line. Place their business in a competitive position.
3. PEO becomes the “Employer of Record” for all of your administrative responsibilities. ◦ Transfer of liability for Payroll HR Management Payroll taxes Benefits Administration Unemployment claims Workers Comp claims Client continues as worksite “ Co-Employer” ◦ Controlling the business, supervising employees, assigning who works where, when, and at what. Shared risk for employment practices compliance.
4. Pro-active HR professionals on call and on-site. ◦ Rapid response time ◦ High level of expertise ◦ Direct access to a team of problem-solving experts ◦ Benefits Support - claims, enrollment, life events ◦ Dispute Resolution - Employee Mediation ◦ Risk Avoidance and Workplace Safety Training ◦ HR Information Systems and Employee Self- Service
5. Flexible options for transmittal of payroll data and hours worked Complete processing of payroll: ◦ Paycheck preparation and delivery, including direct deposit ◦ Calculation, filing, and payment of all federal, state, local taxes and mandated reporting ◦ Accrual and tracking of paid time off ◦ Audits – Special Reports HRIS Integration – export to Excel and QuickBooks Automated Attendance Systems
6. Web access to ◦ Payroll Data ◦ Benefits Information ◦ Paid Time Off Summaries ◦ Personal Information ◦ Handbooks Secure log-in 24/7 access
7. Examples include: ◦ Training seminars for managers and employees ◦ Policies and procedures to help insulate the business from employment related claims ◦ Employee relations management services ◦ Customized employee handbook ◦ Wage and salary surveys ◦ Compensation analysis ◦ Job descriptions
8. Large Group “Fortune 500” Benefit Plans ◦ National & Regional Networks such as ◦ Aetna, Blue Cross, PacifiCare, Kaiser, United Healthcare, Humana ◦ Choice of HMO, PPO, POS and HDHP Plans ◦ Life, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability Plans ◦ Vision, Ancillary Benefits, Employee Assistance Plans ◦ Low Cost 401(k) Plan Administration & Investments ◦ Online Medical Information Claims Centers ◦ Employee Self Service ◦ Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
9. PEO master group health plans are subject to simplified underwriting. Clients enjoy affordable large group rates. PEOs have composite rates that do not vary by age or gender. Rates are tiered by single, spouse, children or family coverage. Each employee has the option of electing from a choice (usually 3) plans. The employer can set contributions as a percentage of the lowest cost plan. All Employee premiums are pre-tax contributions. All PEO health plans offered are fully-insured from leading national insurance carriers such as Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare & Kaiser. Your Employee Benefits Advocates HR service partner will provide all plan administration. Every business is assigned a benefits team to assist with all claim or administrative issues for your clients.
10. Table 2 ( - 35) High Deductible $25 - $50 $20 - $30*Lowest Rates - Health Plan Co-pay Co-pay Assigned based on $1,500 Deductible $1,000 Deductible $500 Deductible company census Single - $285 Single - $350 Single - $475 Family - $750 Family - $950 Family - $1,250Table 4 ( 45 + ) High Deductible $25 - $50 $20 - $30*Higher Rates - Health Plan Co-pay Co-pay Assigned based on $1,500 Deductible $1,000 Deductible $500 Deductible company census Single - $400 Single - $475 Single - $575 Family - $1,150 Family - $1,350 Family - $1,550 Rates may be based on the your actual census. Premiums are Monthly - Rates and Renewal Periods vary by PEO. Employer contributions can be 50% of lowest cost plan. *The rates will vary based on the selected PEO, Medical Plan and Health Insurance Carrier.
11. Additional benefits include: ◦ Travel, Club Memberships, Disney Dollars ◦ Long Term Care Insurance Programs ◦ Employee Recognition Programs ◦ Identity Theft and Legal Plans ◦ Employee Discount Programs ◦ Supplemental Executive Plans ◦ Special Banking Privileges ◦ Pet Insurance
12. Business owners will experience: Professional, proactive HR management services Comprehensive benefit plan offerings Accurate and timely reporting Ability to attract and retain qualified employees The ability to focus on key competencies And increased efficiencies due to: Streamlined benefits communication, education, enrollment & paperwork Transfer of administrative and compliance tasks Automated systems and support services
13. Step 1 – EBA explains the benefits of working with a PEO.Step 2 - Business consultation, needs analysis, suitability study & client’s questions and answered by EBA.Step 3 - EBA supports data collection process i.e. Proposal Info, Workers Comp Data, Census, and Group Health Statement.Step 4 - Proposal and contract delivery by EBA for client review.Step 5 - Contract completion and service review by client & EBA.Step 6 - Set-up, orientation, and enrollments conducted PEO & EBA.Step 7 - First payroll is run by PEO.
14. To get started contact: Bob Churchwell, CBC 301- firstname.lastname@example.org www.employeebenefitadvocates.com