Be the first to like this
The Blended Learning Quality project startet in fall 2013.
The aim of this project is to develop a quality system for Blended Learning.
Although the method had been mentioned first in 1999, any quality management description of the method is still missing until today. Quality covers the teaching environment as well as the learning setting.
The objectives of the project are:
• Develop and define precise methods to ensure high quality in planning, developing and implementing, executing and evaluating Blended Learning courses. The validation methods will be an additional feature. The focus of quality is set on teachers’ activities as well as on the trainees’ needs. Tools and guidelines are going to be developed, tested and published.
• Define, test and describe measureable means for quality levels in Blended Learning
• Define the minimum level of achievable standards and develop the tools to evaluate them
• Precise a definition of the relevant issues in Blended Learning, which ensures teaching and learning quality focusing on the learners.
• Describe a realistic environment for Blended Learning including the current research results and practical advices and guidelines.