2. Presentation AgendaBrief Introduction to Blaze : > History and People > Product Profile (Security Alarm Systems) > Clientele
3. History• Founded in 2006 – in a Research lab in IIITH, IET• Registered under ROC as a Private Limited Company in 2007> Embedded systems based company> Initial concentration : Design of integrating units with various standard security and automation equipment. Grown-up : Comprehensive Security and Automation Manufacturer> Experience: First security project with RBI Printing press of Mysore.> Success story: Fullerton credit company security Alarm system – 900 units integrated to a single call centre.> Associated with Microsoft Innovation Centre, Technology Development Centre, Labs at IIITH etc..
4. PeopleNagarjuna Valluripalli – Managing DirectorNagarjuna served as the Founder, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer ofIntelligroup, Inc .Throughout the years, Nagarjun has received various awards such as:*NJ Fast 50 awards in the years 1995,1996,1997*NJ Fast 500 award in 1999, NJ Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist in the years1995,1996,1997, NJ Ernst and young Entrepreneur of the Year Winner in 2001.*Var Business 500 Awards in 2000,2001,2002, Young Presidents’ Organization, Inc. In2003,Recipient of Ronald Reagan Technology Award from the World Business Forumfor 2004.Responsible for Industry out reach, Active member of Ideation teamof Blaze and expert in product conceptualization.
5. People Dr. Dave Irvine Halliday – DirectorFounder of NGO: “Light Up The World (LUTW)” (1997) LUTW has facilitatedaffordable Solid State Lighting systems in 53 countries.Founder: “Visionary Lighting & Energy India Pvt. Ltd. (VLE)”Professor Emeritus University of Calgary: Projects with Univ. of Calgary & MountRoyal University (Canada), and BVRIT (Hyderabad).Awards: Two dozen including - Rolex Laureate 2002, Tech Museum Laureate2002, Saatchi and Saatchi Laureate 2003, Meritorious Service Medal (MSM), Gov.of Canada (2005), Honorary Doctorate, Aberdeen University, Scotland (2006), K. Y.Lo Medal of the Engineering Institute of Canada (2008).Expert in Power Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems and LEDLighting Systems designing
6. PeopleSarada Akkineni – DirectorSarada brings over 10 years of management experience from flagship telecomcompanies. Her experience spans a range of technologies including BroadbandNetworking, Asynchronous Transfer Mode Switches, High speed Routers andVoIP systems.During her career she has held management positions at Lucent Technologiesand Net2Phone and started her career as a software engineer at Cisco Systemsand interned as a network engineer at Bell Labs.Sarada Akkineni is currently responsible for managing hardwareengineering, software design and development of Blazes HomeAutomation Division.
7. PeopleSridhar – Chief Executive OfficerFounder Member of Blaze Automation, IET and Member BVRIT – InnovationCentre (now Microsoft Innovation Centre), ATL (Assistive TechnologyLaboratory), TDC (Technology Development Centre).Worked with Microsoft and IIITH on Digital Inclusion project for design ofTelemedicine equipment.Awards: IEEE’s Innovative circuit designer award, Faraday Award from IEEE forSolid state Lighting, Top 20 Programmers in world by Microsoft in 2005 throughWESC-2005.Sridhar is currently responsible for Business Development , Ideation , andIndustry out reach for Production and other strategic partnerships.Job profile also includes, managing hardware engineering, software designand development teams at Blaze.
8. Important Milestones and Achievements June 2006 : Participated and Stood in TOP 20 among 4000 Teams participated for Windows Embedded Challenge 2006 conducted by Microsoft, Seattle, USA. For the design of Pollution Buster. July 2006 : Collaborated with Institute for Electronic Governance for training programs in Advanced Embedded Systems for the JKC initiative. Oct 2006 : Executed LUTW’s WLED installation project in various parts of India Feb 2007 : Won National Science Foundation award for the design of Multi -purpose ROBOTIC platform for rescue operations. Jun 2007: Listed in TOP 200 for Imagine Cup – Korea in 4 divisions. .
9. Important Milestones and Achievements Dec 2007 :Completed Implementation of Zigbee based WSN for Security and Safety Applications. Dec 2007 : Executed/ Installed Security Alarm system Project in about 900 branches of Fullerton India Credit Company in less than 2 months. June 2008 : Successfully completed the Advanced Perimeter Security System design & Installation at Currency Printing Press of RBI, Mysore,India Jan 2009 : Delivered MO-TXT to Peter GOOD Man Co, Australia Feb 2009 : Collaborated with Light Up the World Foundation and VLE India for design of Worlds high efficient electronics for White LED lighting systems. July 2009 : Blaze’s Project was nominated and achieved “ INDIA’s First Platinum Green Home Award” from IGBC, India.
10. Important Milestones and Achievements Aug 2009: Completed manufacturing of BACNET enabled Security Gateway in India. Sep 2009: Achieved 92.7% efficiency in driving 1 Watt LED through DPMS. Nov 2009 : Manufactured first Indigenous Complete Home Automation System. Nov 2009: Participated in CPSE - 2009 at Shenzhen as the only Indian HA company. April 2010: Finished the Design of SSR based Lighting Gateway through Zigbee. Nov 2010: Development of Indigenous Multi zone Audio System May 2011: Implementation of IPAD based Home Automation System Nov 2011: Design and Development of Distributed Video Server and Client System Jan 2012 : MNRE ready Solar Home Lighting System , Lantern Design
11. Product Profile4 Broad Categories• Home/ Building / Office Automation• Security and Surveillance• RFID Technology• Embedded Systems Engg. Services
12. Product Profile – Security• Security and Surveillance : > Security alarm System and Sensors > Security Call centre software for monitored security systems. > Smoke and Fire Alarm Systems > Video Door Phone System > CCTV systems (Integration with Third party Hardware) > Solar Power Fencing System with CMS integration
13. Security Alarm Systems 13 Versions with PSTN, GSM/GPRS, Wi-Fi , TCP/IP , RS232 , Rs485 , Zigbee connectivity and Security Call Centre Infrastructure – 10K systems Features  100% Wireless Configuration  Installation by DIY (Do It Yourself)  Convenient Operation by Remote Control  Easy to Upgrade / Easy to Relocate  No Component Loss Danger  Phone Line Cut Alarm  No Component Loss Danger  Auto Dialing and High – fidelity Voice Message Playback on intrusion and many more……
14. Security Alarm Systems ARM/ DISARM control Remote Site monitoring High Fidelity Voice playback through Remote Key fob through Telephone at the time of Intrusion Built In Self Test and Remote PSTN Telephone or 100% Do It Yourself Watch Dog Timer enabled Mobile based Control configuration and Installation Multi User Control Enabled Wide Range of Hooter Selection for Various application areas PANIC and MEDICAL Emergenc enabled
15. Security Alarm Systems ARM/ DISARM control Remote Site monitoring High Fidelity Voice playback through Remote Key fob through Telephone at the time of Intrusion Built In Self Test and Remote PSTN Telephone or 100% Do It Yourself Watch Dog Timer enabled Mobile based Control configuration and Installation Multi User Control Enabled Wide Range of Hooter Selection for Various application areas PANIC and MEDICAL Emergenc enabled
16. Security Alarm Systems ARM/ DISARM control 100% Do It Yourself High Loudness configuration and Installation through Remote Key fob Built In Hooter Standalone – Low Power Consuming – Affordable
17. Security Alarm System- Accessories Wireless Shutter Wireless PIR Motion Wireless Vibration and open Sensors Detector Wireless Glass Break Detectors Wireless PIR Curtain Sensors Wireless Smoke and Gas Wireless high Loudness Leak Detector Siren module Also we are providing Wireless Heat Detectors, Gas Cut Off Valves, IR beam sensors and Pet Immune PIR sensors etc…
18. Perimeter Security System – Solar Power fencing with CMS Blaze’s Perimeter Security System for Bharat Electronics Limited