This topic focuses on effective reporting and its associated challenges while using JMeter. It delves into the importance of metrics and KPIs for effective performance reporting, followed by a brief overview of JMeter's built-in listeners (reporting elements) like Aggregate Listener, Graph Listeners etc.
The 3rd and the final part covers the inadequacies of these listeners and use of third party/external reporting tools that provide enhanced reporting (ant + xslt).
The new BlazeMeter reporting plugin is introduced as a quick and ready to use solution for JMeter reporting.
* Importance of effective performance test reporting
* Typical performance testing metrics
* JMeter reporting entities (Listeners)
* Shortcomings of existing JMeter reporting elements
* Generating advanced JMeter reports using ant + xslt
* Building reporting tools frameworks
* How the blazemeter reporting plugin can alleviate the challenges in JMeter reports
* Details on the blazemeter reporting plugin
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.