2. I AM GOING TO : I HAVE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING.Today, I am going to drive my newcar, then I am going to phone myboyfriend and finally I am going tostudy.
3. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN: The situation now makes usbelieve that. Look at those black clouds! It’s going to rain. She is pregnant. She is going to have a baby.
4. Grammatical Structure for Going to…….. to
5. I left my purse open. I will close it right now.(In the restaurant)W :What would you like to drink?I will have a cup of coffee, please.Did you call Sue?No, I forgot it.I will call her tonight
6. WILL GOING TO SPONTANEOUS EVENTS PLANNED EVENTS DECISIONS AT THE TIME OF SPEAKING INFERENCES WITH PRESENT PERSONAL OPINION EVIDENCES OFFERS PROMISES PREDICTIONS
7. THE HEAD LINECurve – Marked line:Brilliant memory/ creativity/UnrealisticStraigth- Weak line:Bad Memory/ Poor concentration/Realistic
8. PRACTICE EXERCISE # 2: Pair assignment (10 min) WILL (predictions)Instructions: (Notebook assignment)1.Get a partner to work with.2.Use your notebook to write down two positive predictions and two negative predictions for your partner according to his/her hand’s lines.3.Remember to use WILL and aspects as: health, money, love, work, school, family and trips.
9. Practice exercise # 1 Individual assignment (10 min) GOING TO (PLANNED EVENTS) Instructions: (Use your notebook) 1.Complete the four columns of the following box with information about what you are going to do at those moments of your future life. When I leave When I get When I get a On Christmas school thirty job
10. Click here to complete the QUIZ ? DON’T FORGET TO SAVE YOUR COMPLETED QUIZ CLICK HERE TO FINISH
11. MATCH COLUMN A TO COLUMN B TO COMPLETE RIGHT SENTENCES YOUR ANSWER