Be the first to like this
Zombies are the walking dead. Disengaged employees are dead productivity-wise. Both are contagious and pose a risk to those among them. Additionally, disengaged employees cost organizations a lot of money.
The frightening facts:
* 60% of employees are actively disengaged – 2:1 ratio
* Nearly 1/3 of employees think their managers fail to effectively communicate goals.
*40% of employees say they don't receive regular, clear feedback on their performance from their manager.
(Sources: Gallup and Tower Perrins.)
So, how can we overcome the walking dead and create a culture that fosters engagement. The cure? Your managers. In this webinar we'll discuss how to provide managers with training that helps them:
- Be better coaches.
- Identify skill gaps and development needs.
- Set clear, achievable goals aligned with your organization.
- Recognize and give feedback
This session is approved for 1 hour general CE credit for HR.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.