It currently has more than 27 million active registered users worldwide.In 2006, Microsoft and Yahoo announced an interoperability agreement which would allow users on either system to communicate with each other.WLM is available for the PC and mobile applications also.
1. allowing you to interact with the wild wo201018256 Fatima Abdulrahman201015665 Shaikha M. BinSulaiman
2. Software applicationIntroductionInstallationUsers of SkypeHow to make it usefulHow to be aware of using it How to invite friends? How to call/ video call ?Overview  Extra featuresSources
3. Definition Examples
4. Application software is developed to aid in any task thatbenefits from computation. It is a broad category, andencompasses software of many kinds..
5. Windows Live Adobe Messenger PhotoshopMicrosoft Office Skype
6. Windows LiveMessenger Previously it was called MSN Messenger, but recently its known as Microsofts Windows Live Messenger (WLM). It is an advertisement-supported instant messaging service. WLM offers file sharing, PC-to-PC calling, time-stamped messages, offline notifications and other features.
7. AdobePhotoshop It is a graphics editing program developed and published by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Photoshop is also, currently, the leading graphics editing application.
8. Microsoft Office Microsoft Office is a commercial office suite of inter-related desktop applications, servers and services for the Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
9. What is Skype?!~*is a software application that allows users to make voice andvideo calls and chat over the Internet.
10. What do you need to use Skype?!~*1. A computer.2. A good Internet connection.3. Sound.4. Speakers or earpieces.5. A microphone.6. The Skype software, which is freely downloadable from www.skype.com7. One or more persons to communicate with. They need to be Skype users as well if you want to use the free service.
11. What is not free?!~*Calls on Skype are free only if the two (or more) communicatingparties are using a PC (or Skype-compatible device) and are using theSkype service over the Internet.If a Skype user wants to call a mobile or landline phone from hisPC, then he has to pay cheap rates) via bought credit. This service iscalled SkypeOut. In order to receive calls through Skype on a PC frommobile and landline phones, the SkypeIn service can be used againstprepaid credit.
12. From where to install?!~*You can either download it from the internet for free or buy aCD that has the Skype program installed on it
13. Steps to install?!~* Downloading Skype Ready to get started? First, pick up the latest version of Skype:1. With your Internet browser open, enter www.skype.com in the address line to open the Home page of the Skype Web site.2. Click the Download button on the Skype home page to open the Download page.
3. Select Save to Disk
14. Steps to install?!~* Installing Skype When your download is complete and the program is saved to disk, follow these steps to install the program:1. Double-click the Skype Setup program that you just saved or just click Run if you have that option. If a User Account Control windows pops up asking you for permission, just click Continue.2. When the installer program launches, it asks you to choose a language; select it from a drop-down list. The installer program then asks you to read and accept the End User License Agreement. You need to accept this to continue the installation. The program may also ask if you want to install certain other programs or browser add-ons. You are under no obligation to install these. If you don’t want the extras, just uncheck the box and click on Next.
15. Steps to install?!~* Installing Skype3. Click the Options button On this page you have the choice to launch Skype as soon as the installation is complete. This box is already checked. If you dont want Skype to start up right away, deselect the box by clicking it. You also have the option to update the Skype Extras Manager and to install a Skype Plugin for the web browser (s) that you have installed on the computer.4. Click I agree -- Install.
Skype asks you to set up an account by entering a Name, a Skype Name, and Password. The next screen asks for your e-mail address, country, and city. If the Skype name you specified is already in use, you will get a chance to choose another name. Once you complete this, Skype is installed and automatically launches itself (unless you deselected the Launch Skype check box on the Options screen).
16. Everyone including students, teachers, workers
17. Its highly useful for the ones that need to make internationalphone calls a lot. In addition to saving money and you can useit anytime anywhere.
18. 1. Open Skype on your computer by clicking on the blue Skype icon2. Or if Skype is opened but not logged in, you will find a little grey sphere in your taskbar.3. Enter your Skype name and your password, then click Sign In.4. Then click on Search For Skype Users.5. Then you can enter each of the fields according to what type of person you are looking for.6. If you have entered the fields that you want (not all of them are required) click on Find.7. Select the person that you want to invite on Skype.8. View their profile by clicking on the little blue I on the right side of the Skype window.9. Then click on Add Skype Contact.10. Enter a message to introduce yourself and click OK.11. 11. Close the Search For Skype Users box.
19. Messaging, screen sharing, file sharing, and group video call.