Bigger Picture Graphic Facilitation Training Template
- 3,055 views
This is Bigger Pictures training template. It has been developed over the last 5 years and is derived from our methodology building on systems theory, process theory and adult and organisational ...
This is Bigger Pictures training template. It has been developed over the last 5 years and is derived from our methodology building on systems theory, process theory and adult and organisational learning theory.
The template has been introduced in Hawaii and New York with input collected from around 90 members of the International Forum of Visual Facilitators (IFVP.org). Thank you to everyone.
Please feel free to download it, print it, share it, like it and use it - within the terms of the below creative common license:
• To Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
• To Remix — to adapt the work
…under following conditions
• Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
o ATTRIBUTION: This poster is designed by Bigger Picture (www.biggerpicture.dk) with content contribution (provided) by IFVP members .
• Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes
• Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this website.
If you have any questions to this, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are inspired by Dee Hock, Peter Senge, Otto Sharmer, Niklas Luhman, David Sibbet and Jørgen Clevin.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views