Nate Bagley's Secrets of SuccessPresentation Transcript
SECRETS OF SUCCESS
SECRETS OF SUCCESS
"Jack of all trades, master of none, though
ofttimes better than master of one.”
• Water cooler repair and water delivery. • Soccer • Swing Dancing
• Mattress Delivery • Piano • Yoga
• Lawn Mower • Volleyball • Movie Editing
• Door to door cookies/donuts sales • Theater • Racquetball
• Public Works Intern • Debate • Comedian
• File Clerk at Law Firm • Track/Field • Teacher
• School Tour Guide • Drawing • Guitar
• Customer Service • Singing • Video Games
• Server’s assistant at PF Changs • Writing • Puzzle Solving
• Food storage • Social Media • Speed Skating
• Internet Marketer • Books • Baseball
• Social Media Guy • Ultimate Frisbee
“In order to succeed, your desire
for success should be greater
than your fear of failure.”
"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind."
“Good luck is another name
for tenacity of purpose.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Do you create anything, or just criticize
others work and belittle their motivations?
“The most dangerous way to lose time is
not to spend it having fun, but to spend it
doing fake work.”
DO YOU WANT
TO BE HAPPY?
YOU’RE DOING NO
People seldom do what they believe in.
They do what is convenient, then repent.
Don’t let success go to your head,
or failure go to your heart.
“When I was young, my ambition
was to be one of the people who
made a difference in this world. My
hope is to leave the world a little
better for my having been there.”
"If you could only sense how important you
are to the lives of those you meet; how
important you can be to the people you
may never even dream of. There is
something of yourself that you leave at
every meeting with another person."
You have brains in your head. You have feet
in your shoes. You can steer yourself in
any direction you choose. You are on your
own. And you know what you know. You are
the guy who’ll decide where to go.