1. We are rolling on all 4 Cs… <ul><li>“ A new set of principles has shoved its way alongside product, price, place and promotion in the hierarchy of marketing planning. In the age of the customer, the 4Cs are the keys to business success. A business model that focuses on making all four Cs an integral part of the customer experience, blending high-tech with high-touch tactics, is today's greatest opportunity for creating a business that turns into a referral engine ” . </li></ul><ul><li>- John Jantsch , widely known as the most referred small business marketing coach. </li></ul>Content. Context. Connection. Community.
2. Your ideal customer. You have heard the story. Buy! Buy Buy! Buy Buy Buy! Buy! Buy! Buy Buy! Buy Buy! Buy Buy Buy! Buy Buy Buy! Buy Buy! message overload. attention saturation.
3. In all this madness… Buy! Buy Buy! Buy Buy Buy! Content that educates gets the prospect’s attention and trust.
4. con·tent (n.) Content is the new currency of marketing. Prospects now expect a great amount of educational content and may not trust organizations that are not committed to creating a rich web experience. Content. Context. Connection. Community.
5. Do you have a strategy to create rich content that you can continually create in a short, predictable amount of time? The Question Answer Bank and Email Edge leverage your existing work to create authentic content that educates on selected areas and gives prospects a feel for your coaching style. Your authentic, value-added content will turn your prospects into clients, and your clients into repeat customers and referrers.
6. They have too much stuff to do. And so do you. Your ideal customer. Fill gas! Make sales quota! Be a great dad! Buy groceries! Remember anniversary! Pick up mom! Time for myself! Work on car! Plan weekend! Set systems! It’s not enough to prove that you can help achieve your prospects goals…
7. Your ideal customer. Fill gas! Make quota! Plan weekend! In today’s context… You have to provide a constant stream of bite-sized value to start and build a business relationship.
8. con·text (n.) There is so much information available out there that the ability to situate it within the context of a prospect’s life has become a core marketing tactic . Content. Context. Connection. Community.
9. How are you adding continual, bite-sized value to convert your permission asset* into clients, without selling? You might already be writing a Blog, or post on Facebook, Twitter and other forums. If you do, you know it’s difficult to keep your content quality consistently high. Always look to provide insight based on your on-going coaching experiences. Canned and modified articles are too impersonal and vague. In this regard, the Email Edge is designed to be the ultimate bite-sized conversion tool. The email delivers anticipated, personal and relevant messages to your prospects several times a week. The emails affords you a natural way to converse and build a relationship with the prospect while providing them value based on their areas of need. *A permission asset, coined by marketing guru Seth Godin and defined here by Andrea Kalli, is simply a marketing database (ie. email list, Twitter/Facebook following, or a selection of RSS subscribers) that has given you permission to market to them. There’s no bad blood, no spam, and no hustle.
10. In today’s society… Do Do! Buy Buy! Do Do! Buy! Do Do! Buy! Prospects and clients are increasingly looking to connect with your organization and belong to your business community. Buy Buy Buy! Do Do!
11. con·nec·tion and com·mu·ni·ty (n.) Social technology has changed how individuals see companies. Marketers must now meet the heightened expectations of an open and personalized organization. Content. Context. Connection & Community. “ Widely referred businesses of all types create opportunities for customers and prospects to join a community.” – John Jantsch
12. How do you efficiently and effectively leverage your network to add differentiated value to your clients and prospects? The website has a section that allows clients and prospects to comment on each others’ questions after you have provided an answer. Clients enjoy this community interaction as it helps to know that others are on similar journeys and also have similar doubts as them. This is another great point of differentiation that this service automates for you.
13. Which of the Cs do you need to integrate into your business, so that it turns into a referral engine ? <ul><li>Content </li></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Is my marketing content in par with my coaching advice? </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><li>Context </li></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Am I reaching out to prospects in a way that promotes a long-term relationship yet brings urgency to their goals and your service? </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><li>Connection and Community </li></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Do you have a simple, efficient system for letting a client and prospect community foster? </li></ul></ul></ul>