“Being busy does not always mean real work. The
object of all work is production or accomplishment
and to either of these ends there must be
forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and
honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming
to do is not doing.” Thomas Edison
Health and Wellbeing
“…one of my mantras - focus and simplicity.
Simple can be harder than complex:
You have to work hard to get your thinking clean
to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end
because once you get there, you can move
mountains.” Steve Jobs
“The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
How Great Leaders Inspire Action – Video
Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone To Take Action – Book - Simon Sinek
Your Purpose – The reason why you
exist and the difference you want to
create in the world
Your Vision – The goals or
outcomes you want to achieve
Your Values – the things that
guide the way you live your life
• Purpose – to create environments where people can
flourish so that they can confidently make their unique
contribution to the world.
• Values – Authenticity, Courage, Fulfilment, Freedom
• Vision - to help purpose driven entrepreneurs and
business professionals explore, embrace and engage their
unique leadership identity to create impact that matters.
“Nothing can add more power to
your life than concentrating all your
energies on a limited set of targets.”
Keep It Simple
1. What am I
about? 2. What am
and love to
3. ££How do I make &
sustain a profit?
1+2= Happy but Poor
2+3= Rich But Bored
1+3= Living an Unlikely Fantasy
Ref: Good to Great Jim Collins
Time and Focus
• Take a look at where you are spending your time
and ask yourself-
– Am I connecting with my purpose daily?
– Am I being true to my vision for my life and my
– Are my values guiding my decisions and actions
– Is what I’m currently doing important in the
achievement of my goals, vision, and objectives?
– Is what I’m planning to do for the rest of the
day/week aligned with my priorities?
– What excuses am I making for not doing what I really
want to be doing? Why?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.