- Gmail was in ‘beta’ for 5 frkin years!
Understand your target
audience but don’t listen
- find a problem you want to solve.
- you can listen to your audience about the problems
- they don’t know how to solve the problem, if they did they wouldn’t need your product.
- you have to figure out the best way to solve the problem for yourself.
- if you were in their shoe and had their problem, how would u solve it?
“How does somebody know what they want if
they haven’t even seen it?”
Build a good product
- there are many people out there doing crappy things
- set yourself apart by making cool stuff
- how do u define ‘good’?
(Keep it simple stupid)
- People want a solution to problems not make more problems
- Dummy proof
- its all about how your customers feel
- the product, the price, the image, the brand
- make your customers feel like superman
- they have super powers
- Your application should be easy to get started with
- Don’t ask me 500 questions
- This is not an interrogation
- Lower Barrier of Entry
30 days Free Trial no
credit card required
- People love free stuff
- Let them try your stuff out
- Same as every other business
- Good customer relationships can make or break you
- Tell story about AirAsia