1. Structure:• History• Training facility• Other departments• Discussion
2. History Founded on 27 February 1900 Original coulours: blue and white 1906: to participate at the south German soccer league fusion with Münchner Sport-Club Until 1926: no championship title
3. 1932: first German championship 1933 – 1945: declared as „Jew‘s club“ from 1965: rise to number one in Germany and to one of the top clubs all over the world (reams of German championships, 4 times victory of the Championsleague) 2005: move to Allianz Arena
4. Training facility One of the most modern training facility of Europe Four grass pitches (one with undersoil heating), one artificial grass field and a multi-functional sports hall
5. 2008: new so called performance-center has been finished which includes: • Weights and fitness area • Massage unit • Dressing rooms • Coaches‘ office • Conference room for video analysis • Service-center (fanshop and ticket sale)
6. Other departements Basketball Bowling Chess Gymnastics Handball Table Tennis
7. Discussion1. Why is Bayern Munich the most hatred club in Germany?2. What do you think about the claim: there is no fan culture in Munich?