Once we had finished the rough drawing for the newspaper advertisement and got it
approved by a member of staff, we then s...
From there, we then imported an image of a pile of books we had previously taken and
edited out the background by using th...
We then moved onto import an image of a Kindle that we had taken and again by using the
magnetic lasso tool we edited out ...
We then went on to import a number of images that we had taken of somebody's fire.
However, in this occasion even though w...
Once the sections of the fire images where placed onto the poster itself, we used the
eraser tool contained in Adobe Photo...
We then moved onto add a white rectangle so that it covered the screen of the
Kindle, and we did this due to the fact the ...
We then moved onto inserting a title which said ‘Chapter One’ onto the image, so that
it helped link in with our overall t...
Once the title for the Kindle image was complete, we then started to write the TV
channel and scheduling that was placed o...
However, we also inserted another three white rectangles so that they could be
placed behind both the title, and the TV ch...
From there we also added website address which we placed in the bottom right
hand corner, and for which we did in white fo...
Finally we added a hash tag and the channels logo in which the documentary was to be
shown on. However, once that was done...
Production of  newspaper advertisement
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Production of newspaper advertisement

149 views
99 views

Published on

A2 Media

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
149
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
4
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Production of newspaper advertisement

  1. 1. Once we had finished the rough drawing for the newspaper advertisement and got it approved by a member of staff, we then started to develop the newspaper advertisement itself. As a result of this, when we first opened Adobe Photoshop, we immediately changed the background colour to black, as this was the colour in which would help make the image stand out, when placed onto the following page.
  2. 2. From there, we then imported an image of a pile of books we had previously taken and edited out the background by using the magnetic lasso tool that was contained at the side of the screen. As a result of using the lasso tool, this left just the pile of books in the middle of the screen which was exactly where we wanted them.
  3. 3. We then moved onto import an image of a Kindle that we had taken and again by using the magnetic lasso tool we edited out the images background. However, after looking at the rough sketch of the newspaper advertisement again we noticed that no smoke was being created within the image itself, and with countless attempts at trying to create it on Adobe Photoshop, we where again unsuccessful. Therefore, we changed the images opacity level so that the Kindle still looked like the fire had created it.
  4. 4. We then went on to import a number of images that we had taken of somebody's fire. However, in this occasion even though we used the magnetic lasso tool again, we didn’t pacifically keep to the edge of the image as we did with the two previous images we had edited before.
  5. 5. Once the sections of the fire images where placed onto the poster itself, we used the eraser tool contained in Adobe Photoshop, and erased various sections of the fire. We also used the eraser tool instead of the ‘lasso’ or ‘magic wand tool’, is that it allowed us to shape the fire around the piles of books as well. As well as that though, we also changed the opacity level of the fire images so that the it showed the pile of books in the background also.
  6. 6. We then moved onto add a white rectangle so that it covered the screen of the Kindle, and we did this due to the fact the screen cover for the Kindle had no reference to the topic of our documentary or to what the documentary covered (pens).
  7. 7. We then moved onto inserting a title which said ‘Chapter One’ onto the image, so that it helped link in with our overall topic which was Books vs. Kindles
  8. 8. Once the title for the Kindle image was complete, we then started to write the TV channel and scheduling that was placed on the left hand side of the page near the bottom corner. We also made sure that the overall title ‘Moving Foreword’ was that little bigger than both the slogan and scheduling information.
  9. 9. However, we also inserted another three white rectangles so that they could be placed behind both the title, and the TV channel and scheduling. The reason as to why we did this is due to the fact that when left with no background, the information contained near the bottom of the left hand side of the page is hard to understand/read due to the main image.
  10. 10. From there we also added website address which we placed in the bottom right hand corner, and for which we did in white font, as this allowed the text to stand out against both the background colour and the main image of the newspaper advertisement itself.
  11. 11. Finally we added a hash tag and the channels logo in which the documentary was to be shown on. However, once that was done, we exported our finished newspaper advertisement and we where left with the following image.

×