2. ingredients• 80ml Olive Oil• 2 onions finely chopped• 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped or crushed• 150g of small button mushrooms• 200g English spinach chopped• ½ tsp chopped thyme• 100g feta crumbled• Filo pastry sheets
3. method1. Preheat the oven to 200⁰C.2. Heat 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until soft and light in colour.3. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are soft. Transfer to a bowl.
4. method9. Heat another tablespoon of olive oil in the same pan and add half the spinach and cook over a medium heat until the spinach wilts.10. Add to the onion/mushroom mix. Stir. Add remaining spinach, thyme and feta and rest until the rest of the spinach wilts. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
5. method11. Lay 2 or 3 layers of filo pastry of top of each other with oil brushed between each layer.12. Cut filo into 5cm squares and line patty tins with the square layers to create a “pastry dish”.13. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crispy then allow to cool.
6. method14. Spoon small amounts of the pie mixture into the filo and then bake for another 10-15 minutes.15. Serve.
7. This presentation was proudly bought to you by: