1. Access to film, Keeping in radio , TV, e- touch with books family and Social media friends Search Entertainment WWW enginesYou can access Discovering the www on Accessibility new laptops, information i-pad, phones,
2. Brainstorm the risks involved with uploading personalinformation and surfing on the net.
3. Social networking has become one of the fastest forms of communication, with the easy access to My- space, Face book, instant messaging, e-mail and blogs, these technologies are the main targets for cyber bullying. Majority of your students have access to at least one of these social networks, and may be exposed to the risks of cyber bullying. Expose students to the risks and ensure thy have a variety of avenues to take if they fall victim of cyber bullying. Cyber bullying Alert
4. Class discussions Guest speakers (police, welfare) Interactive activities School policy on internet security Create opportunities to speak out
5. How muchWhat information social mediahave you got on do you use?the World WideWeb? Who has access to your personal details?Are you a good role model for cyber safety and security?
6. Get involvedResources and links to sites on educator resources page.
7. http://www.cybersmart.gov.au/http://www.netsmartz.org/Educators http://www.staysmartonline. gov.au/schools_and_teach ers