There is a new approach to growing startups popularized by Eric Ries: "Lean Startup". Basic idea is that each startup should be as flexible as possible, should create rapid prototypes and test market assumptions using these prototypes. Flexibility is key to success (or at least to find out that your idea is not that good :-).
Bayram and Oleg will explain how this approach is being used in Empatika and will present a real story about Squeek app they developed and marketed.
Key topics covered:
1. Lean Startup - a new approach to growing startups
2. Flexibility is key to success
3. Pivots: don't afraid to fail
4. Key performance indicators (KPI) for an IT startup
6. Lessons Learned and action items.