http://munchkinsandmusic.blogspot.ru/2008/ 10/music-craft-bagpipes.html1. 4 paper towel rolls2. 1 toilet paper roll3. Brown paper bag4. News paper5. Tape or glue6. String7. Scissors8. Construction paper
1. Glue or tape the rolls with construction paper.
2. Fill the paper bag with crumpled news paper.
3. Cut one of the paper towel rolls a little shorter for the blowpipe (the green colored tube was cut a little shorter.)
4. Glue or tape the blow pipe into the open end of the paper bag.
5. Poke a few hole in the toilet paper roll and insert the roll into the bottomend of the paper bag and secure with glue or tape. (As seen in photo.)
6. Make 3 diagonal slits on top of the paper bag for the other threepaper towel rolls. Secure the rolls with glue.
7. Let the glue dry.8. Drape the yarn around the 3 paper towel rolls as seen inphoto.9. Once the glue is dry hum into the blow pipe to play thepipes.This great craft idea was from crayola.com.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.