‐ Evernote ‐
Evernote allows you to…
• capture information in various ways
• stores your information in notebooks…(which you organize/name)
• is searchable…(can identify handwritten words as well as print)
• is free! (…pay for premium services)
…Herbie’s Evernote account…
‐ Picnik ‐
• Picnik is also free; you may pay for premium services ☺. No
registration is required, but you may create an account and
maintain a history/library.
• In the Edit Tab… You may crop, adjust exposure and/or color,
remove red‐eye, etc…
• In the Create Tab… You may apply any combination of effects
(black & white, posterize, orton, holga‐ish, etc...), and add text
graphics, and frames.
Once created, you have the option to save your photo, send it
via e‐mail, post it to Facebook, Flickr, or Picasa Web albums, or
order prints + products with the photo you created.
‐ PhoneMyPhone, etc… ‐
Herbie uses PhoneMyPhone when he…
• misplaces his cell phone (he no longer uses a land/water‐line)
• has little faith in the wake‐up call service at his hotel or needs a back‐up alarm
Other popular options…
Services suggest they can also be used for reminders such as tasks, meetings, or
In keeping with the trend, you may use their free services or choose to pay for
more extensive services. Please read their terms of service and use at your own risk!