2. Went to college at Stanford University. Co-founder of Google. Responsibilities -To create new ideas for Google -Make sure Google stays the number one search engine in the world. -Help run Google -Technology President Sergey Brin
3. Eric E. Schmidt CEO and Chairman of Google. Attended Princeton University and then went to The University of California, Berkeley Responsibilities: -CEO and Chairman -Runs Google -Makes sure that they don’t off track
4. Larry Page Product manager of Google Went to the University of Michigan and Stanford University His responsibilities include taking charge of day to day operations and overseeing new products as the product president.
5. Shona L. Brown Joined Google in 2003 Took over responsibilities of and created both the People Operations and Business Operations groups. She went to Carleton University in Canada, Oxford University, and Stanford University.
6. David C. Drummond David Drummond joined Google in 2002 His responsibilities include serving as the vice president of corporate development. David earned his bachelor's degree from Stanford Law School.
7. Planning! Google’s always making new search modes like google maps, and earth, and images. They’ll probably make a new search mode for something
8. Organization Google has many high level managers, all of whom are of good quality and help keep the company on track.
9. Leadership Google's mission: to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. In the future Google will most likely use the internet to make new products and services.
10. Controlling Google is kept in control by its excellent managers and staff. Sergey Brin and Larry Page contribute to this in long hours at work designing different products and technologies. In the future Google will just keep getting better and better and will hope to stay the number one search engine in the world.