5. More And More Children AreDeveloping Type 2 Diabetes
6. Each YearSeven Million People Develop Diabetes
7. Type 2 Diabetes Is Increasingly Affecting Younger People
8. Each Year 70,000 ChildrenDevelop Type 1 Diabetes
9. Diabetes Kills As Many People Each Year As HIV/AIDS
10. Do You Know The Diabetes Warning Signs?
11. DIABETES WARNING SIGNSFrequent Urination
12. DIABETES WARNING SIGNSRapid Weight Loss
13. DIABETES WARNING SIGNSLack Of Energy
14. DIABETES WARNING SIGNSExcessive Thirst
15. KNOW THE DIABETES WARNING SIGNSWith Type 2 Diabetes, The Symptoms Can Be Mild Or Absent
16. KNOW THE DIABETES WARNING SIGNSWith Type 2 Diabetes, The Symptoms Can Be Mild Or Absent
17. Do You Know The Risk Factors For Type 2 Diabetes?
18. DIABETES RISK FACTORSFamily History
19. DIABETES RISK FACTORSLack Of Exercise
20. DIABETES RISK FACTORSUnhealthy Diet
21. DIABETES RISK FACTORS Overweight
22. ARE YOU AT RISK?Diabetes Can Affect Anyone. If Left Untreated, It Is Deadly.
23. ARE YOU AT RISK?Diabetes Can Affect Anyone. If Left Untreated, It Is Deadly.
24. Do You Know The Factors That Can Reduce The Risk Of Developing Diabetes?
25. REDUCE YOUR RISKBrisk Walking
26. REDUCE YOUR RISK Dancing
27. REDUCE YOUR RISKSwimming
28. REDUCE YOUR RISK Cycling
29. REDUCE THE RISK OF DEVELOPING DIABETES30 Minutes Of Exercise A Day Can Reduce Chances Of Developing Diabetes By 40%
30. REDUCE THE RISK OF DEVELOPING DIABETES30 Minutes Of Exercise A Day Can Reduce Chances Of Developing Diabetes By 40%
31. Did you know... 28
32. Did you know...➡ Over 50% of type 2 diabetes can be prevented.➡ 50% of people with diabetes do not know they have it.➡ Diabetes is manageable with appropriate care and education.➡ Diabetes is increasingly affecting the economically active.➡ All diabetes is on the rise.➡ Diabetes is not just a disease of the developed world. 28
33. Did you know... 29
34. Did you know...➡ Diabetes is a silent killer.➡ Diabetes affects people of all ages.➡ There is no such thing as mild diabetes.➡ Diabetes prevalence is increasing everywhere.➡ There is a need to diagnose diabetes early.➡ The larger costs of diabetes arise from disability and loss of life. 29
35. Diabetes Can Be Controlled And In Many Cases Prevented www.balutsav.org